Reviews for The Catalyst
nanciellen chapter 1 . 3/13
Another great story. It is nice to read of the other side. Thank you.
visions2share chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Another Mr. Collins? I know that line actually comes from Lizzie, but I must confuss, it always gives me the shivers. I cannot accept a world where two such as him would be allowed to sully the earth at the same time! Ok - so that's a bit of an exageration - still what a horrid thought. I truly enjoyed your inserted chapter.
Vi
FuzzyMammoth chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Fun one-shot. I absolutely love the last line. -)
Melody233 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Oh my gosh this is just so sweet! The cuteness and the romance is just killing me :D thank you for writing this (I know it was written ages ago but I only just stumbled upon it)
bananafox chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
great fic. i love the last line.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awesome, awesome story! I loved seeing how Lady catherine really came to be useful, as she likes to be. XDXD

I loved Darcy and Georgiana's interactions as well. they're such loving siblings. I love how they discuss each other's lives and such, especially Darcy's love life. So cute!

I loved it! keep up the good work!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Also a very nice story.

CCAP
hira-nera chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is really a great story! I love how you characterize each character! I can totally imagine this scene for the book itself! Great job! :D
Halo221 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very enjoyable! I especially liked your versions of Lady Catherine and Georgiana. Darcy's dry humor and "it appears we think alike" were awesome! The only thing I had difficulty accepting was his immediately and easily informing Catherine of his prior proposal; that was really not done (proposing a second time) and it would have been humiliating to admit it. Which is not to say he'd never admit it, but it seemed too quick and easy to me. Still a well done and enjoyable story!
Cla.V chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is great! I kept thinking that Darcy would crack at any given moment an start to laugh at "her Ladyship's" face! Hehe

Now, reallly, this is VERY well written. Congratulations :)
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This was absolutely lovely!Yes,no one can write like Jane Austen,but this is a very creditable attempt - enough to make one almost believe that it isn't impossible!_ Thanks for writing and sharing this..
skamusic4 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I loved it!You did a great job imitating Jane Austen's style, and you kept every body in character-and with Miss Darcy, you recognized that she was a tad bit different. Now Lady Catherine just needs to fall out of her carriage or something...(:
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Actually, his aunt did help him recognize his feelings for Elizabeth.
Avanell chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Fabulous story! Loved it :)
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Poor Lady Cat! I always imagined her in an attack of apoplexy after her altercation with Lizzy; but if that didn't do it, this confrontation with Darcy should have!