Reviews for The Catalyst
misslin123 chapter 1 . 8/15
if i could reprint pride and prejudice,id insert some of yr short stories in the novel (sorry miss austen)...they did not alter the story at all,indeed they compliment the original story...your stories completed the 'missing' scenes from the novel. ..i love love love them a lot
back-in-a-bit chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Lovely. Exactly the missing scene we needed. I admit I read the confrontation with increasing anticipation and when LCdB mentioned that Elizabeth would not be at all averse to a second proposal, and I read Darcy's reaction, I cackled out loud. :D
nanciellen chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Another great story. It is nice to read of the other side. Thank you.
visions2share chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Another Mr. Collins? I know that line actually comes from Lizzie, but I must confuss, it always gives me the shivers. I cannot accept a world where two such as him would be allowed to sully the earth at the same time! Ok - so that's a bit of an exageration - still what a horrid thought. I truly enjoyed your inserted chapter.
Vi
FuzzyMammoth chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Fun one-shot. I absolutely love the last line. -)
Melody233 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Oh my gosh this is just so sweet! The cuteness and the romance is just killing me :D thank you for writing this (I know it was written ages ago but I only just stumbled upon it)
bananafox chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
great fic. i love the last line.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awesome, awesome story! I loved seeing how Lady catherine really came to be useful, as she likes to be. XDXD

I loved Darcy and Georgiana's interactions as well. they're such loving siblings. I love how they discuss each other's lives and such, especially Darcy's love life. So cute!

I loved it! keep up the good work!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Also a very nice story.

CCAP
hira-nera chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is really a great story! I love how you characterize each character! I can totally imagine this scene for the book itself! Great job! :D
Halo221 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very enjoyable! I especially liked your versions of Lady Catherine and Georgiana. Darcy's dry humor and "it appears we think alike" were awesome! The only thing I had difficulty accepting was his immediately and easily informing Catherine of his prior proposal; that was really not done (proposing a second time) and it would have been humiliating to admit it. Which is not to say he'd never admit it, but it seemed too quick and easy to me. Still a well done and enjoyable story!
Cla.V chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is great! I kept thinking that Darcy would crack at any given moment an start to laugh at "her Ladyship's" face! Hehe

Now, reallly, this is VERY well written. Congratulations :)
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This was absolutely lovely!Yes,no one can write like Jane Austen,but this is a very creditable attempt - enough to make one almost believe that it isn't impossible!_ Thanks for writing and sharing this..
skamusic4 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I loved it!You did a great job imitating Jane Austen's style, and you kept every body in character-and with Miss Darcy, you recognized that she was a tad bit different. Now Lady Catherine just needs to fall out of her carriage or something...(:
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Actually, his aunt did help him recognize his feelings for Elizabeth.