Reviews for Life as We Know It
A-Fighterlady chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
AWESOME! Keep it up!
rowan1025 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Please update "Life as We Know It" ! It's such an awesome beginning with Artemis up to his old tricks not even a day after he gets back home from a 3 year disappearance! By the way, will Artemis be teaching? The hat said he should be a professor, was that foreshadowing that Artemis would learn magic well ahead of his grade and become a professor?
Artemis Fowl fan chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
You made Artemis Fowl unbelievable good. Please countinue this story, it's simply remrcable how you catched his peronality, keep up the good work. ;)
thee-cats-meow chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I really enjoyed the story i hope you haven't abandoned it i would love to see how it would have progressed
Wulffe chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Very interesting start to a crossover story ..
65ashben chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I love Artemis Fowl and Harry Potter cross overs. This story is fantastic. I can't wait for the next update!
Adin Terim chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Really enjoyed the interaction between Artemis and Dumbledore. Sad that you seemed to have drooped this.
WishfullyThinking chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
HURRY UP MAN/WOMAN.
Unique Pain chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I'm really interested now! please continue!
karaliza76 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
killroy225 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
keep it up update soon plz WHY do you take so long?
flippin-beast-sexy-ninja chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Please continue I reply like your story and I wonder what Artemis will do in hogwarts
Iyrsiiea chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
So. Artemis Fowl, incredibly intelligent criminal mastermind stole some magic and has been invited to Hogwarts. Oh dear.

Please update soon.
fulloffandoms chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
This seems interesting at the least. But I don't think the story has gotten far enough to actually pass judgement, so please update soon.
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 2 . 11/15/2011