Reviews for Rewritten
Winsome248 chapter 1 . 8/7/2022
Ok 3rd attempt but I will try to stick with, maybe its because I gave up before figuring out why Eragon would want to return to his past, and why wasn't he excited about being reunited with Saphira's egg.
Its rather depressing and why would Garrow take it from him? What did Garrow mean when he told Eragon it was for his own good to get rid of it?
I think you should add more detail
Bluestelue chapter 12 . 6/1/2022
Every once in a while I like to come back to this story, I originally favorited it way back in 2013 and this site apparently has something against multiple comments per chapter (eyeroll) which I have apparently done on a previous run, so here I am with another one as a guest. I've read this fic multiple time since I've followed it, and whenever I get the urge to go back and reread a fic (which isn't often), it's always one of the ones I think of, regardless of what I'm in the mood for. And every time I do it gets better! I notice new things or reread bits and pieces I'd forgotten from previous times and it delights me all over again.
I really love how you've made Eragon directionless and muted until he's faced with losing Saphira permanently, and even after she's hatched he continues on the same spending his time with her, until he's forced to face the reality outside of their little world in the desert. I also like how her development has changed with their circumstances, and I like questioning whether her differences in growth are actual fact or if Eragon is an unreliable narrator when it comes to her because of his anxiety over her well-being. Also she's super cute and I wonder if she also has memories from before due to her connection to Eragon or whether some of it just diffuses over because of their mental link. I also liked how you take the time and have Eragon slowly healing bit by bit and let Saphira actually gets the time to be a baby dragon this go around. It all makes my heart warm, and the way you've written it has made it feel isolated, just like the two of them, but in a "this is a part of the world just for them" way, the whole experience is very well done, I could read about them living in the desert for 100k words, though I would hope Siena makes a reappearance eventually. Honestly everything about this fic is amazing.
I really appreciate that you took the time to share this story with us, it's definitely a fic that's influenced me a lot, and this review definitely doesn't do it justice. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Winsome248 chapter 12 . 4/15/2022
i'll hate to say it but that dragged on way too long mate, I skipped a lot and by the time things started to get interesting I was at the end of the last chapter.
Winsome248 chapter 3 . 4/15/2022
I honestly lost interest after halfway thru this chapter. Your point in writing all of this?
PotentiallyAPenguin chapter 12 . 8/15/2021
really well written
Tri-Edge chapter 12 . 6/24/2021
It's a real shame that you haven't updated this in over a decade
Tri-Edge chapter 10 . 6/23/2021
Forgot how good this was
Twix2111 chapter 12 . 11/25/2020
Rereafing because this is amazing
scyfly chapter 4 . 2/21/2020
coming back in time and instead of doing something he whines like a little bitch doong nothing and ends up losing the egg.
drama queen
scyfly chapter 1 . 2/21/2020
well that wasnt vague at all. summary a bunch of word strung together somehing about a path, power and nearly dying. amazing a 1000 words and thats all i got
scyfly chapter 10 . 2/21/2020
he traveled through time with the idea of not hatching the dragon, then who exactly was going to defeat galbatorix? ofc he does not want to dragon but he does want the egg, even going so far as to steal it from the varden.

a bunch of word making a bunch of random sequenses does not make a story especially if you dont explain why. you shouldve tagged this as angst
ThelittleKing chapter 12 . 10/14/2019
What a shame that this is abandoned
SpecterXCove chapter 12 . 10/4/2019
Why do I do this to myself? I find a story that hasn't been updated in years and I read it knowing ful well I'm gonna get attached. Great story and I hope you come back to it.
Anthony Vollmer chapter 12 . 8/20/2019
Are you going to come back and finish this story? iT's pretty good lol!
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 12 . 5/5/2019