Reviews for Rewritten
Lightwavers chapter 12 . 4/15/2019
Aw, what happened to this story? It was so good!
A Fan chapter 12 . 4/2/2019
Awesome! I love how realistic this is. It really tugged at my heart strings (though I may be over sentimental because it's 2 in the morning).
LovelyAllieKat chapter 12 . 2/9/2019
Heya, I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite stories that I've read. The newly developing relationship between Eragon and Saphira is beautiful in many parts. I'm glad i put in the effort to find this story after the 5 years since i last read it.
Blue Dragon's Rider chapter 12 . 11/12/2018
I have great doubts that you are going to read it, but I still want to leave a review.
This is one of the best Inheritance cycle fanfic I read so far and certainly the best time-travel fanfic. Everyone else in such fanfics evolve their stories in the same plan; Eragon at once decides to keep Saphira's egg, then he founds Brom, then saves Arya and etc... In this case, you didn't go in this way and turned towards more interesting. I really like idea that Eragon didn't touch egg at first, we must remember that he just lost the war and I suppose he had to see as she died, and by this decision he was trying to protect her from such fate. But later he still had to realize that he can't live without her or let someone else fo have her. What else I like very much about your story is your Saphira. It is nice to see that you changed a bit her personality or made her to afraid to fly. I am curious what is the reason of her slow growing up. And the moments you written here of them being together melted my heart. I couldn't stop smile appearing on my face or few tears felling my cheeks while reading it. It was so pure, adorable and... it is really hard to express what I was trully feeling. Your story had what even original didn't. Her growing up is one of few things I really missed in the books. Thank you for it! I was reading their time together and bitterly was looking at melting pages of this story. I wish I could enjoy it longer, but likely it is nearly impossible that after 7 years you will update it, though I still will hold that little hope that one day I will see notification that 'Rewritten' was updated.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
I’ve enjoyed reading this story, it’s really good. Thank you.
Decrement chapter 12 . 8/26/2018
I'm not sure what it is about this fic I like so much... I guess Eragon and Saphira's relationship just feels so wholesome and well-rounded. Very nicely done!
kiwisniper chapter 12 . 6/15/2018
I wish they could continue this story
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2018
Wow, what an amazing story! I can’t wait for—

Oh... it hasn’t been updated for seven years... and will probably never be finished...

I guess I’ll just... sit here and cry, then...
Bluestelue chapter 12 . 5/7/2018
Oh dear, this is very well done! I really like how you're portraying Eragon's mental state throughout the story, it's really immersing, which also makes it painful.
Is the reason Saphira isn't growing because Eragon's not sharing all of himself with her?
Baby Saphira is super cute, and seeing her grow up and moving around without worrying about being seen is the best. Though her idolization of Eragon is a bit concerning, but also very cute?
All in all, this is a great fic, thank you for all your hard work! Thank you for sharing!
emily4498 chapter 12 . 3/23/2018
I hope this is continued. I really got into it in chapter 10. Please continue!
Lunar Cleric chapter 12 . 3/10/2018
Please update the story.
EIpy chapter 12 . 12/10/2017
Good job, I really like this story. Your writing style is very appealing.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2017
Your eragon is a whiny pathetic angst little bitch other wise good story
YJ Sun chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
i love this story still even after coming back to it a few years later
Lord Redmoon chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
honestly so far a good story on the whole though it massively bugs me that he "forgot about arya" and is blocking past memories. Still long time since update and I understand this is probably dead
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »