Reviews for Rewritten
Aaron Black chapter 12 . 5/26/2017
also word of advice merge cahpter 1 and 2 and re-format both, it could use a beta/re-edit
hell pm me and I'll help you out
Aaron Black chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
its been 6 years since an update, sad
i was starting to get into it
No chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
I can't. I can't continue to read this, Eragon is too stupid.
Rhea chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
I love your story. No matter how often I read it I still enjoy little Saphira with her Eragon and Brom's thoughts are still funny. :)
It's truely a pity you stopped writing. Brom's reaction to finding out that Eragon stole the egg would have been wonderful to read. I wonder since he lost the egg would he have tried to to find out what happened to his son?
I hope you'll write again one day :)
The Review Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2016
please let us know if you decide to discontinue this story.
lestrevas chapter 12 . 1/18/2016
I love this fic! One of my very favorites, hope there is an update soon though it is probably unlikely.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Oh i wish you had written more!
Booklover0608 chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
Oh man I forgot how much I love these books. Sad to see it's been 4 years since an update, but I'm grateful these twelve chapters even exist.
I'll still follow it, just in case some kind of miracle happens. I'm a sucker for time travel fics, I'd love to see the rest of this one.
kelwin chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
good fic. I hope you will continue it some time
LongPastMidnight chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
i really like this story. pity that it seems abandoned though...
782782 chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
This is such a fantastic story. Not only is there actually a plot and conflict (unlike lots of time-travel stories which are just walkovers trying to make everything go right), you draw your characters, especially Brom, Eragon and Saphira, absolutely beautifully; in particular Eragon's interactions with Saphira are just amazingly done. Lots of people, I feel, don't really GET the dragon-Rider relationship, and just have them acting like friends, being snarky to each other, expressing love for each other, and Saphira keeping Eragon out of trouble. This story really gets across the love and connection-of-minds that they share.

I suspect it's probably dead, but I'll be very happy if it comes back to life. If Eragon deserves a second chance, so does the story!
OriksGaming chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
This story is great. I really wish you would come back to this and continue!
Writer-Steph-94 chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
I can't understand why you haven't updated this in so long, it's amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
continue onwards.
you have a great plot with great possibilities and much more to think.
yo chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
eragon was taught ways to kill that use very little energy and the urgals likely wouldn't have been protected from them
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »