Reviews for Afterwards
Khiori chapter 1 . 3/21
I really like this. It is quiet and humorous, touches of sadness but also soft happiness. The use of body language to tell everything is quite plainly brilliant-it lets the reader 'see' what is happening but also understand everything that is layered in the piece in a very effective way. Loved how you showed Huntress-everything from how you describe her to Steph's recalling of memories, all of it comes together perfectly to capture Helena. Really actually beautiful, almost poetical capturing Helena. Tightening the focus to body height/movement gave you the intensity of moment that makes this piece just right, that was exactly the right writing choice to make. Love this.
lizzysarai chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is very nice.

I haven't read much on the Birds but like Stephanie, and really liked how you pulled her character, and description. And how she looks up to the birds. It's very sweet, and so full of awe and respect. It came throughout very well. Though I wished there had been a bit more interaction between them, it was still lovely.

Especially the description between the realtion between Babs and Di, and Helena.
lizzysarai chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is very nice.

Especially the description between the realti