Reviews for You Only Live Twice
snowflakes849 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
A paper company called Primatech? Great nod to Heroes! Loved it.
So, are you at all thinking about continuing this story? You've written it in a way that leaves a lot of interesting doors open.
Good job!
bsloths chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
What a story! I had no idea where any of it was going, but I like the idea of a little mini action movie playing out so quickly. Jumping right in like you did totally worked. And I even like that we don't really get many answers. It's just a heightened situation with some lovely Puckleberry fluff thrown in. Great fic!
forevermagic chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
It's scary how easily I can see Puck as a secret agent. Awesome premise and I loved the way you handle it. Now I just want more ;)
SerendipitousEncounters chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Loved it! Primatech Papers brings me back to the glory days of Heroes.
PirateTink chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is so cute! And epicly amazing! I want more! What happens with Noah's boss, what was Rachel's dad up to, why is she involved, do the bad guys ever get her and does Noah get her back, do they stay together, exactly what kind of "company" is this? It was full of Puckleberry goodness, but I'm tied up in the back story now too! Sequel! :D
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Is it wrong that I wish there was more to this. I really liked it. Also company man. Aw. Awesne story.
Nova802 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this romp! And you know that Rachel is going to be a kickass action heroine at some point, fighting side-by-side with Puck. Well done!
lsi063156 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
So effing cool.

I do hope that you'll continue this one, its such fun to read.

glorious, new and inventive.

job well done!

gold star* for you!
SassyBR chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
looove this story havent read anything like this before its awsome! Can't wait to see what happens next!
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
You end it there! No you must coninue this please!

BriyerRose
LastToFirst chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was amazing, and I would be so happy if you continued on with it!
seacat03 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was an interesting story. I think you should continue it!
angela chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
continue! plz! ) i really like it!
samandy11 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Why does this say complete? I'm thinking you need to continue this. ) I loved it tho, even if this is it!
fangirlfoodie chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
that.

was.

AWWSOME!

please please please let there be more chapters :D