Reviews for Chokehold
BananaMan chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
You know, it's funny. Usually, when gender roles are assigned to these two, Norway becomes the "girl," and you have that here. A lot of the abuse and excuses Norway gives, telling Denmark he's sex-obsessed, saying that the other person's beliefs are unhealthy while ignoring his own abuse, and only hitting when he knows Denmark isn't willing to hit back; all of this is common for men and women abusers, but some of it is done by women more. I have to wonder, if in the end Norway knew that Denmark wouldn't leave him and confronted the situation just to make Denmark feel like something was being done to end it. That's also a tactic some domestic abusers use. Anyways, great story!
Jacrogo chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I honestly love this ff for some reason. I think its well writen and if anyone or you continue it I will gladly read it
Red the Great chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This had me going, 'Den break up with Norway, you don't deserve to be punched for no reason!' but I gave up since Norway hitting Denmark is canon, so its like normal or something. But I liked it. I counldn't stop reading.
minn's.star chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That was a painfully lovely read.

This really portrays a headcanon I have for these two; I don't think they're capable of a healthy relationship. Love yes, but healthy love is definately a no go. And this- I like that Norway was given the upper hand here. Denmark is whipped, and everyone knows it.

Thanks for contributing this~

-minn
InnerShadow chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Again, beautiful and heartbreaking and my new headcanon. I can't wait for more.
Prusse chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh my god !

It's so great !

Wow... Usually, it's Denmark who is the mad man in this kind of story, and seeing Norway act like this is so... weird ! x)

I LOVE IT !

I hope there is a second chapter (and a third, and a fourth... and a lot ! XD)

Thanks for this story :D
Shadow Typhoon chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
...Wow! I never expected this! I just sat with an open mouth most of the time. Somehow this pairing and its problems makes sense, in a twisted way.

The opposite of the violent, angry Denmark and the calm, hurt Norway. I love it!

But tell me, is it completed or nor? 'Cause I could really use another chapter, though it would perhaps ruin the story.
BarefootBliss chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Woah... well it's certainly a different take on the smacking~

And I really feel sorry for Denmark here.

Gosh, how could Norway be so.. ugh.

The Nordic dynamic seems so natural, btw~ :D

I love the ending bit though, where he explains it, great explanation too, it leaves me /not/ hating Norge~ :D