Reviews for Shadow Child
horsegirl2784 chapter 3 . 1h
Please continue this story!
Starchild0Starlight chapter 1 . 1/23
It sounds better as Slytherdor, than as Slythindor
221BookLord chapter 3 . 1/10
Beautiful and touching story that I hope will be continued one day
LulisaurusX chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
Okay I know you haven't updated in a year but I really really long for some Potter ass-kicking. And maybe Harry is a dancer in his free time... Just an idea
pinkhairedwiz chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
Gosh, that was emotional. thank you for writing
pinkhairedwiz chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
'Hope wasn't something mistakes were supposed to have.' that line freaking killed me
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Plz update sn btw way run was origany dne by snow potral
Alice97 chapter 3 . 5/14/2017
Please continued
PenguinGirl94 chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
Wonderful story. You said in the first chapter that you only planed for 2-3 chapters. So if this is the end I think you've tied everything up quite nicely. It shows that Hadrian is beginning to trust Voldemort. And that while the road might be long and bumpy there is an end in sight. I also like how you've left some options open for if you ever decided to expand the story/continue in a new plot bunny using this story as a prologue of sorts. I like the relationship with Draco you've build showing it through deliberately placed flashbacks. And I like the slow grow relationship between Hadrian and Voldemort. I also appreciate the interesting idea of him having all those Slytherins wrapped around his fingers and hardly even realizing it. Like with the protection in the hallways at Hogwarts or the males of the house after his blush. Well done. The terminology in some places was a little wordy and could have been clearer with use of fewer words that still encompass the same meaning. However, I typically just read over the mistakes or odd word choices replacing them in my head as I went.
Sora chapter 3 . 3/17/2017
This story was amazingly well-written, despite it being only 3 chapters. You may be unable to update the story due to personal reasons, so I will not prompt you to 'hurry up and finish the story'. Hence, I would only like to say thank you for writing this story, as it was a good story.
locurarizada chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
Please, I NEEEED TO READ WHAT'S GOING ON!
Update ALREADYYYY!

With love,
Euri Canzonieri
Enishi-Haru chapter 3 . 2/8/2017
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/23/2017
Amazing! I LOVED it! :P
greyandginger chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
so beautiful! please continue this;)
rmiser1994 chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
fantastic story so far! .