Reviews for You Don't Own Me
hilly chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
You should hve made it more romantic
Runner043 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
A rather fitting end to the reign of the little shit head king.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Interesting start.
Nako-Neko chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Holy tap dancing cow that was such Ana amazing story *tears up at the amazing ness* I cannot my feels are building up and somehow after reading this fic Joffrey x arrya became my otp lol :P
Daemon.Lilith chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Good writing. I can tell that you love to hate Joffrey. :) Good work!
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Oh my god yes i love you
AuroreMartell chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Holy crap! This story kept my toes curled the entire time and my breath shallow. I worried you would have Arya succumb to Joffrey... That would be a great letdown. But this was suspenseful and exciting! Thank you!
Jazziejaxie chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I love this story! The way you've captured Arya's character is amazing, the story is great too,i'm only disappointed it's not longer!
The Paragon chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story! You are a very talented writer indeed. Your writing is utterly amazing! Please do write one about Sansa/Joffrey :) I'm fascinated by this pairing, but sadly not many writers have really contributed to this ship and I'd really love to read a fanfic written by someone of your caliber :)

I rate this fic a 10/10
CityGirl13 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Wow, I haven't read/seen any of the Games of Thrones but they look amazing and I can't wait to start!

This fic was really good, your portrayal was excellent and you truly are an amazing author :D

I look forwarf to updates of your other stories!
Total Targaryen chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I was definitely not expecting an ending like that. I am sort of glad that Arya killed Joffrey, but I'm still more astonished than anything. I thought she'd escape, certainly, but...I love this story. :)
Total Targaryen chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Intense, very intense. I love the mind games going on in this story. Clearly Joffrey's talents don't lie with the sword, but due to his mother's influence, he is very manipulative. And sadistic. I worry for Arya now...
Total Targaryen chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is very interesting. I rewatched the series and I could actually sort of see tension between Joffrey and Arya...but I never really thought of it as a sort of pairing.
RayGla chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
this was such an awesome fic! i love the idea of arya and joffrey. i feel like she cud seriously be is kryptonite and u captured it amazingly in this story!
Jaclyn May chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Another awesome chapter :) Please update soon :)

xoxo May