Reviews for Willow's Pain Series
GREAT UPDATE GOING ON
RKF22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
GREAT STORY SO FAR GOING ON
Lauramichca chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Nice treatment. I agree that one of the best ways to reach Spike is that at some point after respecting them, he needs to be needed/to protect them.

*snort*

Now I have a mental image of Spike finding a hurt kitten, and then eventually ending up with a pet.

Thanks for sharing!
moonstar57 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
LOved the story from start to finish. Excellent writing.
PaperandQuill chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
I read the whole story and liked it alot. It was an addictive read.
Stormhold chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
I just wante to say this was a very good story. youra very good writer
GlassSplinter chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
good story, i like how you fitted Darla in, too. Anya's definatly a problem solver. and, like the reviewers before me, i also love Spillow. _
Shay2 chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
I love Spike and Willow fics and I highly enjoyed this one. There was no rushing to get them to a physical relationship. I love protective Spike. Spillow is all that!
Lolly6 chapter 3 . 9/25/2003
This is brilliant,it has such emotion in it, the way Spike stays with willow although he doesn't have the chip any more, staying just to care for her and everything it is really sweet, well written and just an amazing story, all the characters sounded so real and had such... emotion in their reactions, i've always thought that spike and willow would make an amazing couple adn that they should have got together in one of the episodes, this sounds just the way i always thought they would be, apart from the rape obviosly.

thank you for writing it, i love reading fanfiction, cause every now and then you come across a brilliant story like this.
Mija chapter 3 . 6/4/2002
Good story. I enjoyed it.
Mija chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Poor Willow, It's nice that Spike is there to help her.
TwistedShinya chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
I can't believe there is only 2 (not including mine) reviews on this story! I love it, it's on my fave stories list. People dont' know what great stories tehy're missing if they havn't read this yet. Keep up the terrific work, SPIKE AND WILLOW ROCK TOGETHER!
ankh x princess chapter 3 . 4/25/2002
Wow, I can't believe you don't have more reviews. That was such a sad, yet sweet story. It's great to take a break from Spuffy stories *gasp* lol. bwit xx
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 3 . 4/16/2002
*sniff;sob!* I love happy endings! ;D This was a great story. Very well written. (Not to mention my fave couple IS Willow/Spike.) Anywayz, I hope to see more of your works. Keep it up!