Reviews for The Dark Muse Outtakes
Toni Masen chapter 2 . 2/27
Chapter 1 was ace. Oh yeah, Emmett and Rosalie...dur! Excellent.
FluffyLiz chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Beautiful final chapter in this remarkable story. I could totally relate to the magical feeling of opening a box of memories, having recently done just the same with a box of my late mother's. It made me cry and smile at the same time. Wonderful writing, fabulous story.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
More pleeeeeaaaaaase
Just Sus chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
I was glad to get more of these two...thanks for more insight into their pasts, and their future together!
xoxoSus
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
A beautiful ending!
Anita chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Thank you.
Mell C chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Lovely outtake. Ta.
Wishful Thinker chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Oh good! Is it weird that for so much of the main story I was waiting to see how you'd get Emmett to go to that cafe?
Wishful Thinker chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This deserves more reviews.
emmzac chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Don't ask why but this is the chapter that left me with a small tear. To have lost everything and to have such simple things returned that in the end mean so much. Letters from Gran, the 'Old Mans' sunglasses, a photo (the only photo from a life so long ago) and a copy of the local news paper with your Birth Notice. A notice that gives you the answer to a questions asked a lifetime ago - How old are you? I now have this as an alert because there are so many outtakes that could come from 'The Dark Muse' and I hope that one day my inbox will signal an alert. Thanks again for sharing. Juanita
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I guess at this point good or bad Victoria may have saved Bella. Turning 'tricks' on the street on your own without backup or under the the pretence of being 'A Call Girl/Escort' with a manager of sorts could in the end add years to ones life. It my not be the best of lives but I know which I would choose.
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
You even worked in Emmett and Rosalie! As soon as I read of him going to the coffee house I got so happy imagining great things for them.

Edward's care for Bella truly warmed my heart. He went to so much trouble and accomplished an incredibly thoughtful feat. With your vivid writing, I felt myself ripping into that dusty box of memories. I loved how real that scene was portrayed, nothing cheesy. For instance, the box wasn't full of Bella's old toys; that's not what a man would think to hurriedly grab. What a neat way to bring Charlie back to her! And there at the end of it all was sweet Edward waiting for her.

Definitely the kind of story that stays with you! I'm sorry I'm a year late in reading it but grateful for the opportunity to do so. Thank you for sharing your talent!
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Interesting how it all began. Victoria and Riley are such a cold-hearted, cruel pair. I felt such sorrow for Bella.
kris salvador chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
thank you for writing. :)
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 1/26/2012