|Reviews for The Dark Muse Outtakes|
| musicdaydreams chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
This was really beautiful and I pretty much cried the entire time while reading it. I really liked this outtake a lot. It really showed how they've grown more comfortable with each other (it was still so new when the main story ended). And I loved how Bella continues to realize that she does have love in her life - not just from Edward, but that she had it from her father and grandmother. This was a very, very great way to end this.
| lala43 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
My new favorite line to add to my all ready full list of favorite lines of yours:
"Bella's gasp skips throughout the warehouse like a stone on still water."
This was beautiful and I can't believe I almost missed it. Never again.
| kiwisrock chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Thanks so much for this out-take. Your writing is so beautifully descriptive and poetic...it blowsme away, I love reading your rich text so much!
A real treat on a rainy Sat afternoon in NZ!
Happy New Year and look forward to more from you when inspiration strikes in 2012!
| shaz308 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Great to see them happy in the future. This was a sad but lovely story of redemption. Thanks.
| whohellanoes chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
gosh, still get heartbroken over Bella. ya know, just reading this bit. but, ya know, just knowing Edward is with her, sweet as he is, we know she is going be well loved for, and taken care of. thanks so much for this. really loved this story.
| Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Bella's box of treasures was such a wonderful surprise, and I was so excited for her to find the photo and the letters. I'm thrilled knowing she has all that reading and exploring of family long lost to look forward to. Your Edward could not be any sweeter. He heals her in ways she doesn't even imagine possible. And as if that weren't enough, throwing in the Emmett / Rosalie meeting at the end there was such a nice touch, leaving it all up to our imaginations as to how everything might unfold.
Beautiful as always ALWAYS. Such a perfect future glimpse into their lives that I honestly sighed with contentment just knowing that they were ok and happy. I'm good now!
| lisamichelle17 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Oh. I adore you but you know that. I read this for the Fandom For Texas contribution & waiting to tell you how much I loved this outtake. Thank you for writing for such a wonderful cause, as well. A few of my thoughts:
1) I continue to love the third person point of view. In this story, it adds a new dimension to the characters. Your Edward adores Bella. He really does but he also is obviously concerned about the gift that he got Bella.
2) I love how watches Bella when he comes home. He knows her intimately and he loves every part of her body. I loved how you wrote them. The sensuality of his thoughts made my toes curl. It also made me swoon hard for your Edward.
3) Even more I love that she is trying so hard to have a new hobby. I have full confidence that she will succeed in anything that she does. I also loved Bella's reaction to seeing Edward home. She is alive and uninhibited with how much she loves him. I love seeing this side of her. The way that Edward carried her to their bedroom was so sensual. I loved how he touches her. She loves that too. When it came time for Edward to reveal about his gift for Bella could have been very stressful but it wasn't. Edward told Bella the complete truth about what he found.
4) I loved Bella's reaction. She was not mad in my eyes. I like to think she was shocked. I can imagine the history that Charlie and Harry had. They was obviously very good friends. It was very clever of Emmett to bring those items. I loved the slight awkwardness that came from Bell and Emmett meeting each other. That's how it usually happens but I loved that you wrote Emmett as someone that is easy to love. It also made sense why he told Rose that he was going to be out for a bit.
5) I found it very important that Bella needed to be alone when she saw the items that Harry had saved from Charlie's house before it was sold. Those items made my heart pound. Bella's reactions was so realistic and when she saw the picture of her with with her Grandma Marie with Charlie in the background made me cry in a good way. Charlie did love Bella, completely. I have the biggest heart in the world and the emotions that Bella felt was so real to me. Please don't let that scare you because for some reason I have always felt this way in reading books.
At the end, I loved how Bella ran to Edward and he held her in his arms. The love he has for her is the like the size of this world. Thank you, Alby. For everything. For being you *hugs*
| lippylou chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Nawww! That was a great ending to their story. I see them growing old together too. They have been through so much together that they only have good things to come.
| BoydBlog chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
God! I remember snippets of this when you were writing...it seems like eons ago!
"Darkened areas of water damage mark the sides in soft clouds, and she wonders if the contents are beyond redemption, just as she once thought herself to be."
poetry my luv, so, so emotive :)
I've always loved your Edward, he is simply selfless and loving... what a wonderful thing for him to do!
I loved how Emmett get's to have some time in Blondie's, well, that is another story in itself.
This was a fabulous ending... it should form the final chapter, or you'll HAVE to PM everyone that read TDM to tell them it's here! I'd hate for them to miss out!
| Jessterday chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Hey! You've just made my day! Thank you for this lovely and unexpected chapter, I loved it.
Happy new year!
| Domysticated chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
oh my darling.. thank you for this little gem, this little bit of closure (not that it was needed) and a tiny sliver of a light-through-the-crack-of-the-door glimpse into their future.
it was lovely and redolent and sweet and just a teeny bit painful. I have loved this story and your words and I will treasure it forever :)
ps: i hope there will be babies as well as cats... js :)
| Erikajo chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
So nice to re-visit this one. :)
| Lena chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Great chapter, love it!
| harleys chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Another wonderfully written chapter! Hate to see these two go! Thanks for the update!
| Edlovesme chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Thanks so much for visiting these guys again and donating your wonderful words. Happy new year.