Reviews for The Adventures of the Cullen Clan
Bunny chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Sorry but I just stumbled on your Mr. Cullen story few days ago. I was hooked but real life meaning school and job had to take priority. I just now had time to read and WTF! I bookmarked it and I kept getting message of NO STORY from the site. Where can I read it? Please please send me where I can finish it.

You rock.!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2016
Omg I am half way through mr Cullen please put it back up
erika shoval chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
merci beaucoup
erika shoval chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
thanks
divyvicki chapter 19 . 6/27/2016
Thanks so very much for finishing this. I can't tell you what that means.
MastersWriter chapter 20 . 6/26/2016
Thank you so much for your wonderful stories and all of the time you spent sharing that part of you with all of the fans of your stories! Best of luck to you and thank you for thinking about finishing this story! THANK YOU!
ohtobeyoung chapter 19 . 6/25/2016
Great news!
helenm42 chapter 19 . 6/25/2016
Thank you for this really looking forward to reading it complete.

Good Luck with the book.
Lala122 chapter 19 . 6/25/2016
That's awesome! Thank you so much! :)
queen cullen0527 chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
I would like to see this finished up before you take this down. I read both of these in less than 24 hours. I really would like to know more about charliegh problem. Maybe you can wrap it up in a few chapters. Maybe peak back in em and bekah, em and rosie and danny, then alice n jas and baby, ang and ben and finally jake and leah crew. I really hope you do you follow up a few loose ends.
keljvt chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
I really enjoyed Mr. Cullen and the sequel. Does this mean that The Adventures of the Cullen's won't be completed?
mariecullen88 chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
I liked the story until we learned that Bellla was raped. I wish you would have put a warning at the top. Personally it makes me sick to my stomach to read about rape and I try to skip stories with it. You are a great writer and thanks for , but I can't keep reading this story. In the future, Please warn a fan of sensitive issues within the chapter. Thanks :)
Lala122 chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
So you're not going to finish this story? Too bad...
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
What is the name of Angie and Bens kid. esme and Carlisle kid Alice and jasper plus Charlie and Beth kid. Please name all of Edward and Bella's kids and what happened to the half wolf and vamp baby from rebekAh and embry
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Wait I thought Paul did why is here?