Reviews for Cloud
sakura-iris57 chapter 4 . 2/23
I am so incredibly happy that there is an update and you are awesome!
Royal Dansk chapter 4 . 2/20
I LOVE IT! I am super looking forward to your updates! xx
Darkwriter69 chapter 4 . 2/5
Thank you for continuing this story. I really enjoy your writing style and the story itself is very compelling. Just please don't take another six years to write the next chapter.
Yumemi Sayaka chapter 4 . 2/2
thank you for the update, hope the next chapter comes along soon since you've got me curious on what mai will do haha i especially loved the part where you got across that she "makes tea and thinks he is handsome.. so what's the problem?" rofl got me cracking up and mai getting back at noll for that.

thank you again for writing this, it's nice to see a story with both twins in it, and i loved every bit of it from the first time i read the first chapter a few years back. keep it up, i know real life can be tough, i haven't written anything myself in years due to work and all.. but i'm crossing my fingers that you manage find time to finish this lovely story :) ganbare!
readwithcats chapter 4 . 2/1
Lol, I think I'm dead. "interesting, wild night" xD
Can't wait for the next chapter and even though I'm not an original reader I appreciate the fact that you came back and with such a long chapter too! Thanks and great chapter!
I really love this, I hope you have the time to write some more
You have a talent, m'dear.
TakaTaro chapter 4 . 2/1
Wow! I just love evry bit of this looonnngggg chapter! Your descriptive writing is so glorious! It's like I'm reading it straight from a book. Your wordings properly communicate every mood you wanted to imbibe. It's like I'm truly in Mai's eyes. I love Mai's thoughts especially when Naru was proposing. I just adore the way you describe everything, just like the rest of your stories. AND the interaction between Mai and 'Noru' was soo interesting! I like the Mischievous Mai, and how Naru even manages to still ask his ever famous line —"Do you think I'm handsome?" In this AU. Haha
And dang, Mai should really consider it, I hope she'll accept his proposal asap! To the author, I'm just so happy that one of my favorite authors is back. I love all your stories! I was so euphoric when I received a notification that Cloud is Finally updated! Afterall, I last read it when I was still a teen and now I'm in my 20-sumthin and I finally get to read the CH4 yay! LOL please update soon, I don't know what to do if it will take another 6 yrs before we read how Mai will (ahem) finally accept Naru's proposal. Haha Thank you for such a splendid writing.
sera131 chapter 4 . 2/1
Interesting chapter. The action was enthralling. Great banter. And I also loved how much Gene was included. I love Gene. Kazuma does sound sexy. Also, I know it was just a teensy, teensy bit, but the Lin scenes were great. I liked that Mai was cheeky, too. Don't give in without a fight, Mai! You've got desirable assets! But woah, this chapter was long. Nice work.
sera131 chapter 3 . 1/31
Seriously!? A loincloth! That was hilarious, though admittedly horrifying. I was seriously praying for someone to come save her. Ahh, her reaction was so great. Unfortunately, I spoiled it for myself by reading some of the reviews, so I wasn't surprised at the end, but small differences in his actions were noticeable.
sera131 chapter 2 . 1/31
"So Shibuya-san's assistant is a brilliant eavesdropper..." Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant line! I think it really reflects Lin's character. This story is intriguing so far. I thought it was really great that the moment I had a thought about something, it was answered in the story. Such as: "Is the entrance barred with boards?" Yes, yes it is. "Is the only way out marriage?" Perhaps so. It's good that it's thought provoking and the answers are easily conveyed to the reader. The dialogue was certainly good, too. It felt fairly natural and flowed between them with ease.
Rakoo Bones chapter 4 . 1/31
This was awesome,made me laugh! How is Gene going to react to the "interesting,wild night" comment?
Nightpanda123 chapter 4 . 1/31
Oh crap, it updated! Thank you so much! The first 3 chapters were so good that I couldn't resist reviewing and asking you to update XD I'm amazed that this chapter was as good as the others, even after 6 years. I love the short banters between Naru and Mai, so keep it up!
soulsborne123 chapter 4 . 1/31
Oh my god, hallelujah! I never would have thought you'd update this! It was a wild ride and I was so transfixed the entire time! You do such a good job describing the setting and the mood, and definitely that swoony interaction between Naru and Mai at the end! Maiiiii marry hiiim! Although poor Gene, you sweet boy! Mai needs sex appeal! I love how Mai stood up to him in the end. Please please marry each other and then fall in love properly. I hope you update sooner, otherwise I'll waste away if it comes in another 6 years TT_TT
soulsborne123 chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Ahhhh! It's Gene? Please update this one soon!