Reviews for Cloud
Yumemi Sayaka chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Wow this is nice. Really wish you would continue this
Artaddict15 chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
This is an excellent story. Excellently written, excellently thought out. Even though you haven't updated in like two years, I still hold out hope that you will not abandon this story. Please continue.
Rakoo Bones chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I love it!whens the next chapter! !
Nichigo chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
The other Shibuya? You've got me hooked, reel me in.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Hehe it was Gene, right?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Please please pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee update this wonderful fanfiction I really want to know whats gonna happen next so please I beg update
Demon's little Princess chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
loovvveee iittt! update soooonn please
Beautiful Maiden chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
*whistles*

Amazing twist! I didn't see that coming! Hehe! I love this story very much! Your stories are really addictive!
Hitori15 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
when are you going to update the next chapter? please update soon! as well as the other story dream! I have been waiting for a long time! I can't wait to find out whats next!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
oh wowow this was a good one , i hope you continue and i love how you made it like endo period i myself wanted to do something like that one day. I am glad that gene help her out , glad mai was not raped( cause that what it basically is )and i hope we learn more on how she got there Oh the Drama
Moons-Chan chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I'm really intrigued! Hunting ghosts without the latest technology is unheard of for me. After watching ghost hunt, I'm wondering how you're goin' to pull it off. Are they going to rely heavily on Mai's dreams? I'm looking forward to their interactions too! Naru's not too much of a jerk so far!
FallenRaindrops chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Oh my twinfest!
Krissy2lip chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Pooh I can't wait for kore she already knows that this is not the man that was here last night! She's good!
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Awesome!

This is actually really realistic-sounding. Did you research the Edo period?

Great job overall, and I'm looking forward to your next chappies!

Keep it up and update soon~!
Hitori15 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
woah! this is getting really great story so far! Hope you update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »