Reviews for Well Beaten Path
Pattie0cakes chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
That was such a cute one! The kids were very sweet I wish kids were really that cute. Wish there was that third chapter. Would have been nice to know how they really ended up.
vmaale chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
you are going to do JUST one more chapter?

noooo

please do more

I love your story
Music ADD chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
What a sweet little girl, but it kind of makes you wonder what his wife thought of naming their little girl after his old girlfriend.
sami69 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I really like this story ! I hope you carry on with a few more chapters :-)
EboniJade chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
This is a beautifully written story! I cannot wait to read more!
agipe chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Yay! Thanks for another chapter! Love this story! Sooo looking forward to the next update!
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
fantastic story that was so the lemon it was hot!the maddie and mason sound so cute.
TeamAllTwilight chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
you just cannot change destiny...WOOT! Great chapter dear!
carebear309 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Hmm, while it's nice to see that E&B seem to have picked up where they left off it also seems a bit unrealistic. I mean, there's not anger over either one not contacting the other? And Bella has no resentment that he moved on and married and had children with someone else? IDK, they just seemed to move a little too quick for me but I guess this was meant to be a short story so things had to move that way.
Justine chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I think this is a great story and u should make one more chapter finish the story its rlly good
LittleLadyWhitlock chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
This story is so sweet I love it.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
So sweet!
JayNahNah chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
It's good. It has potential for a full story!
cusic1981 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Love it very sweet Maddie is very cute.
lt90 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Very sweet. I thought they were moving too fast, but them I saw that you are only doing one more chapter, so it had to be that way.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »