Reviews for A Sparrow's Fall
There comes a time in a lot of these stories where I hit a wall suspending my disbelief. How in the world can Kate not see that any evidence she touches in her mother's case would almost certainly be thrown out of court from bias... never mind her *own* *shooting*. I mean seriously, its a really crappy cop that lets their own vendetta overshadow the knowledge of how the courts and defense attorneys work.
The-KLF chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story! Very eventful and it covered a lot of emotional ground.
satheo2013 chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
this was really a very good story. you made the one kiss hot :) I'm checking a sequel now.
aussiecate chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Really enjoyed reading this story. I felt like it lost it's way a little in the middle but you brought it back on track and drew me back in again.
You certainly captured the Caskett angst in spades, I wanted to reach into my iPad and slap Kate or at least have Lanie do that on my behalf! The character of Karen was a great foil too, nicely done with an unexpected twist.
jam821 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Great evading. Love how you left it open for a sequel but still resolved things with Castle and Beckett. Nice job.
jam821 chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Well this was an unexpected turn of events. I'm interested to see what happens with just one chapter left. :)
jam821 chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Of course! The snaggle tooth! Nobody liked her anyway. :)
jam821 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Wow! Great detail with the bear! I can't wait to see what comes from that. Good job with Castle's story also. :)
jam821 chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Great chapter. Too bad the shooter is dead although I suspect that might have been foul play. The conversations with Martha and Jim were wonderful.
jam821 chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Kiss, fight, shooter. Ahhhhhhh. Loved this chapter!
jam821 chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Wow there was a lot going on here. I'm glad to see Kate healing and it's definitely in character for her to be going crazy with all of Castle's hovering. Looking forward to the storm that's coming.
jam821 chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Loved the part with Lanie and I'm interested to see what josh has to say.
jam821 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Nice to see a bit of tension as Castle's hovering would surely drive Kate mad.
jam821 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Loved the end of this. The reunion was perfectly heartbreaking.
jam821 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Alright, I'm feeling very ominous vibes coming from those nurses... :)