Reviews for A Shoulder to Cry on
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/12
This is what I usually call a "feel-good" piece ... because it makes me feel good.

I get the impression that Terra isn't going to be coming back, that trying to reverse her current state is NOT something any of them would be interested in doing. Just as well.

Mutual understanding is a great place to start.
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
why when bb/rae get together no one believes it at first
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
The single and only reason I began reading this was because Knuckles was your icon picture. However, once I got through it I really enjoyed it (especially the last line), so double congrats, one for your picture and one for the terrific story.
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was pretty good you kept them in character. Love Cy at the end though! That was priceless.
book phan44 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
lol, love it. wish it wasn't a one shot though.
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aw! cute! Honestly, I don't know weither I like terraXBB or RavenXBB.\ terra: she was ok at first, but because of that misunderstanding, she was bad, then good again. Raven: had some sort of 'grudge' against him, but still a good friendship. So if I had to choose, it would be ravenXBB. It just seems right. Though I hated that last episode cliffhanger sort of how could they just leave it like that? So messed up! Anyways, this was nice.) good job.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awwwwwwww i love it! Its so adorable and very good!
Crowgurt chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
You are a very talented writer and i love this piece of work. Most people who do BBxRae, they do not capture the personalities of them as perfectly well as you did. You have an obvious talent in writing so persue your dreams and become all you want to be. Please write a sequel to this story. Great job on grammer and spelling and punctuation.

Crpwgurt :)
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I like it. It's one of the few Teen Titans fics I've found that has a relatively good plot and grammar. I also like that you threw in that little comic book fact. Terra and Deathstroke, bleh! xP

The only thing I didn't like was Beast Boy's comment about Raven being from another world; technically it's another dimension. A minor mistake.

Over all it's pretty good, though. Keep it up. :)
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I loved it :) Beast Boy and Raven's interaction was really enjoyable to read, even the sad parts. And I loved how sweet they were together! Raven comforting him and Beast Boy staring into her eyes...

I honestly think you have the characters pegged here. Raven, especially, sounded perfect. And aside from using the 'w' word on Terra (much as she po'd me!), this felt like it could have been a real episode :D. Especially with Cyborg's commentary at the end, lol!
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
awww. lol the cyborg ending was really cool :D
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I like it! Not too cheesy, not too out of character. And I love the ending! Lol.
Jashire chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I really liked this :) I thought you wrote out the scene where Raven comforts Beast Boy really nicely, it felt exactly the way I'd imagine it would and love the ending about the late night sandwiches, haha
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I see your future. You shall write more awesome stories.
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love this story completely :) I couldn't help but start giggling, especially at the end!