Reviews for A Man's Passion
AnTik24 chapter 1 . 3/31
Hi.
This is my first ever review and I'm not sure what to write. I read about you not writing any other stories but I'll post this anyway.
I really liked this fic. Your use of language is good and the whole thing was interesting. I myself like Romano more than Veneciano and think it's unfair that he's forgotten a lot. I hate it when people call Veneciano Italy and forget about Romano.
You do not fail as a writer. I have read a lot of stories, and this is one of my favourite ones now. Everything fits, no sentence feels out of place or wrong. I think the sentences in between fit perfectly. (The ones in bold.) You're a great writer and this is a great fic.
Adorable Reader chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I totally get you! Romano is Italy too! He's my favourite character and it just hurts to see him so neglected. Therefore, I call North Italy Veneziano instead of just Italy. I don't call them Italy, I only use the term when I'm refering to the both of them
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
But your story was really good ;A;
One of the much better stories out there, I'd say.
Toxice Acidine chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is so awesome keep up the great work
TheDeadOne28 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
-3- this is why those other nations are jackasses... Heck, their doing the same thing to Canada 3:
If you call Romano, Romano... then you must call his brother Veneziano...or Vene... or North :(
And people wonder why Romano is rude, obnoxius, and bad-mouthed... :O they did make him into that
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awesome - I feel you've really captured the charachters in this 3 Amazing fic :3
Don't ever change chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I liked this one shot of yours, I thought it was good and it did get me thinking about Romano's life.

Not to sound like a know it all but northen italy used to be called another name like Romano only it started with a v. I don't know what it is I've only seen it a few times. Honestly I don't know why its like that but I thought your story was great.
hiyonnn chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
It's so sad. Really.

Could you do a sequel or some sort of story that explains this?

Sorry, i know i'm asking for a lot here.

(But, i really like happy endings)

(And i just so happened to chance upon your story)

So, nvm. But really, this was done nicely, because i certainly felt melancholy after reading this fic.
Yuka Haruna chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I loved this story. I had to stop reading at one moment because I was getting so caught up in the emotion.

I feel sorry for South Italy! I shall use his rightful title from now on.
Camila Can't Think chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I love this. I think you captured Romano and Spain and even Italy really well. I have always felt bad for Lovino for all these reasons. I love your writing style by the way. :)
Striped-Jeans chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow.~ Is all I had to say for about a few seconds until it all suck in.

I wanna say you're an amazing writer that really takes the viewpoints of characters into deeper meanings. I probably wouldn't as gone as far as you did with the reasonings why Spain might have protected Roma for so long and why he was so protective.

It just made me, I dunno.. like open my eyes to a new meaning. I love these type of writings. :D Thank you so much for writing this story and making me realize Toni's serious side for once.
SuperNekofan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
...I...actaully...love it... But I'm kinda scared to review after erading your aithor's note for fear of it being taken the wrong way...so that's all I'm gonna say. Good job.
loveboylove chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is extremely well written. I always enjoy a good story when people delve into the darker side of the nations. After all, World War 2, 100 year war, and everything else wasn't full of smiles and games. Good job.

Keep writing!

loveboylove
NONAMESWEREAVAILABLE chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was sad... but I saw no Italy bashing. Where's the bashing? Yeah, anyway, it was good.