Reviews for The Eternal Love of a Vampire
Gryden chapter 4 . 3/2
What happened to this story, it had a lot of potential but seems to have been forgotten completely!
Angel chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Please update soon
debsel chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
i hope you continue this story very soon!
Athomas921 chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
I can't wait for the update
ticctacc chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Update soon! i like your story so far!
cerberus321 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
pretty good
dark wolf of death chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I like it. You are becoming better as a writer. I would suggest that instead of putting more diolouge that you put more details and not rush through the story. If you need help with ideas or anything let me know so I can help. :) nice story can't wait for more.
Guest1234 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
This story is really good! Update soon please!
KDenaliLuv chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
chapter was GREAT! keep up the story!
GothicPheonix chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I LOVE this and hope you continue. I've read fanfics where Bella and Charlie move to Denali, but never fics that everything started in Denali; with the whole Forks people, Mike, etc. This is really interesting and I hope you continue.
It's Meant To Be chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update ?! :D It's such a good idea and I love the story so far :3 I would say if you don't I may just write my own with the same basics, but, I'll never have the right talent or time for it :/ Here's to hoping you continue !
True-Music-Lover16 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I hope you continue this story i really like it
hohohomotherfuckers chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
i like this story and the way it flows... update please?
Kell1310 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
enjoying this story, think Bella and Tanya are good together. Hope you will be continouing with the story
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Having Jacob as competition for Tanya makes things more interesting, no it just makes him more annoying than usual if that is at all possible.