Reviews for Happy Birthday Constance!
NinjaReviewer chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love it! SO cute. :)
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Well, I understand you're rather absent from FF at the moment, but have a review anyway.

Happy (very, very belated) birthday, and /excellent/ poem. I can imagine how hard it is to cram dialogue into that poem format, and the results were very impressive. I don't know why I haven't read this before now.

It made me smile quite a bit,
The poem I just read.
I'm laughing still, as here I sit,
At the birthday on the bed.
PaintsOnSilence chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Nice! I think you've given the birthday girl a run for her money with this poem! :)
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awesome poem (I'd say better than I could do, but that doesn't mean much)! A applaude you for the successful dialogue.
Spark Writer chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
OH MY GOSH! This is a fabulous wwork of poetry. Where did you pick up those skills? Keep it up, you are a rare talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
That was EPIC!
EVERanOptimist chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awwwwwww that's too cute! I am horrible at poetry so I can't imagine how hard it was to write this. I also have to applaud you on your ability to write a (more than) decent poem. Especially in this category there is too much bad poetry.:P Thanks for sharing this.
SoftballDawg chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That's a great poem. Very witty. Keep up the good work!
kate chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was really good. It must have been hard.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow, this is immense! Well done; incredibly written!

x

Psy
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Happy (late) birthday! I loved this poem; such a good one. And, yes, some lines were mortifying-ness worthy :) Holla!

xXKodyXx
AlmostInsanity chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Excellent! I got a smile out of this. It's well-written and cute. I hope to see more poetry from you soon!

Happy belated birthday!

Mezzy
DramaQueen69981 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Happy Birthday! Anyways, I loved this poem. I think it was very good, and having tried (and failed many times) to write poetry, I know it isn't easy, but you did a wonderfull job.
VeeAmAy chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is awesome! I really like your poem back there, and I hope you write more of them soon :)

P.S: why did you spell Milligan's name "Mill'gan?"
cacklethechicken chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Great poem you have there! I'll never be able to write one like that! :D