Reviews for The Long Kiss Goodnight
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I really enjoyed this, there haven't been enough Charlie stories lately. I really liked how even though he is the Charlie from over there he has the same amount of kind grace that our Charlie had, it's nice to see that traits liket hat are universal.

I loved how tender the scene between him and Sonia was, there was something so sweet and delicate about it, I loved it.

The ending was a nice touch, although for a second there I thought Liv was talking about Sonia being pregnant with Charlie's kid, that wouldn've been quite the shocker (but also a bit much so I can understand why you didn't go that direction with the plot).

Lovely job :)

CP7
wikiaddicted723 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is bittersweet, kind of like black coffee in the morning. How fitting.

Sonia's wish granted to her by a man who could've been her husband an yet was not. I also really liked how Olivia didn't intervene, simply acted as a catalyst for the inevitable. I like to think that she would do that because she would have liked someone to do it for her.

I really love your writing style, how you give the text an air of stillness, of a snapshot in a moment so vast it can't be captured in words. please, keep them coming, the hiatus will be a long one.