Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 5
Jadegeminitx chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
Okay I got 2 out of Three I think

1) All Summer Long- Kid Rock

2) Last Friday Night ( TGIF)- Katy Perry

But the last one is driving me batty :)

But I have to say the entire Shuffle has been amazing and I can't wait to see what you grace us with next

Deb
FEBrackman chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
Bonus track #2 is 'When The Sun Goes Down' by Kenny Chesney & Uncle Kracker
FEBrackman chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
Bonus track #1 is 'All Summer Long' by Kid Rock :D
bainst chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
All summer long, the best remix of Sweet Home Alabama Mr. Kid Rock has ever done.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
Aw~ it was sweet.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
Blame it to the alcohol XD
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
It was funny :3
pen-f chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
The song is Summertime by Kid Rock. Yes?

P.S. I have loved aaaall these little drabbles! PucKurt is my favourite pairing. :) Thank-you for writing them.
KlissesKlugsandKlainebows chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
2 last Friday night by Katy perry! W/ Darren criss Kevin McHale and Kenny g
JasonDragon64 chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
What an amazing story! Loved every bit of it!
JasonDragon64 chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
Wings, your stories really make me smile! Keep up the excellent work!
IceQueenRia chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
Aww, I really enjoyed this one. Kurt was so sweet organizing all of that for him. As for the mystery song... not a clue on this one. At all. The only thing I can think of is 'Put your records on' by Corinne Bailey Rae but I know that isn't it. Sam's gift was sweet as well, and Artie's was thoguhtful. But Kurt's was of course the best. Liked the backstory with Puck's dad taking all the zepplin and Puck's mum buying tapes/cds to try and replace them for him.
IceQueenRia chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
Ooh, actually was the chapter before this 'All summer long' by Kid Rock?

And this one, I'm guessing Katy Perry 'Last Friday Night'.

I like it anyway, sounds very amusing, I'd love a copy of that photo Lauren managed to get lol.
IceQueenRia chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
I'm guessing 'Sweet Home Alabama' is too obvious. In which case, I've no idea lol.

I really like the drabble though. And why isn't Mike with them? I guess he's at Asian camp with Tina.

Anyway, love the Slaine and the PucKurt of course. And I love Puck and Blaine sharing a high-five and getting told off by Kurt and Sam for it lol.
JasonDragon64 chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
Lovely! I almost felt sorry for Frankenteen this time... Pity!

If you're still taking song suggestions, I have one that's kind of wacky... The theme song for Green Acres... I can picture Kurt as the Manhattanite, and Puck as the attorney wanting to rough it...

I guess I'm clueless... couldn't figure out your hints on this one...
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »