Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 5
mrscakeakajane chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
wow, this is soo brilliant, i can so see that happaning, Kurt would go nuts! ausom chapter hunny
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 20 . 7/7/2011
I love this one!

For a long fanfc too :D
JasonDragon64 chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
Loved it!
Lady Babette chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
This was so good. I really think you could really take this to a great place if you continued with this.
IceQueenRia chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
Rachel's comment was a bit rich seeing how she drunkenly made out with him. I know Klaine weren't a couple then but she knew he liked him. At least she's sticking up for Kurt now I suppose.

Poor Mercedes, Sam's probably gonna get cut.

I do love Slaine, and PucKurt, but the cheating in front of everyone is just so painful.

I loved how you set it up though, with Puck looking on and Kurt being so left out with Sam and Blaine, just reading that part made me feel like a third wheel myself.

Then of course there's comforting Puck. Oh he's a big softie really, I loves him muchly.
mrscakeakajane chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
grrr i hope finn gives blaine a black eye as puck's busy, and Mersadies can beat crap out of sam.

i've already voted, but i vote for this one too
kellylouise potter chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
I'm loving allllll of these little stories, but number 19 would be good to see expanded. Cheating Blaine is always good to read, I'm a sucker for sad!Kurt! Whichever one you choose would be good though :)
NeoCortex chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
This is definitely another one that you should expound on.

I'd love to see this chapter turn into a story all it's own.

Love and Good Reading/Writing~

NeoCortex~
hope88 chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
Awww, I love it! Thanks Heaps :D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
Sad and sweet at the same time :P
Kittendragon chapter 18 . 6/29/2011
Stalker-girlfriend... Lol :) Ooo! 'Music Again' by Adam Lambert... The lyrics are Perfect! :) Hope to see more soon!
krynny chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just wonderful this is so beautiful and sweet. you rock and roll. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
LOL.

I love cliché XD
JasonDragon64 chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
Loved it! Kurt finally got his foot popping kiss, that was worth all the "Princess Diaries" reruns I've sat through. Much as I adore Dame Julie Andrews (and what self-respecting gay man doesn't?) Kurt needed his moment a good deal more than Mia ever did. Thanks for the story, Wings... You truly made my day.
ObscureEnough chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
Very nice :D Loved the kiss, the way they came together. And I'll have another look over your poll.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »