Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 5
FroggerJane chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
When I was younger I was so in love with this song that I made my mom buy me this CD and then I WORE this track out (the only track I'd listen to) and jump up and down on my bed for hours at a time! I still have that CD, but that track won't play AT ALL because of how much I wore it out. :)
JasonDragon64 chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
MrsTColfer chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
OMG I'm all squealy(pretty sure that's not a real word) and happy from that :) Great way to wake up :)
kyatariina chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
Kind of confusing (for me at least) but I really got a soft spot for this kind of scenes ... to say it simple .. I liked it **
IceQueenRia chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
Yay, thank yous. I loved it very muchly. And Puck saying hi to his mummy was just adorable. I love Kurt's reactions to being pushed on stage and everything as well, totally how I'd react. Tough luck Lauren, you missed out. Screw you Blaine for being a selfish jerk in this fic. And yays for the Puckurty goodness.
mrscakeakajane chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
wow, this is soo brilliant, i can so see that happaning, Kurt would go nuts! ausom chapter hunny
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 20 . 7/7/2011
I love this one!

For a long fanfc too :D
JasonDragon64 chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
Loved it!
Lady Babette chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
This was so good. I really think you could really take this to a great place if you continued with this.
IceQueenRia chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
Rachel's comment was a bit rich seeing how she drunkenly made out with him. I know Klaine weren't a couple then but she knew he liked him. At least she's sticking up for Kurt now I suppose.

Poor Mercedes, Sam's probably gonna get cut.

I do love Slaine, and PucKurt, but the cheating in front of everyone is just so painful.

I loved how you set it up though, with Puck looking on and Kurt being so left out with Sam and Blaine, just reading that part made me feel like a third wheel myself.

Then of course there's comforting Puck. Oh he's a big softie really, I loves him muchly.
mrscakeakajane chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
grrr i hope finn gives blaine a black eye as puck's busy, and Mersadies can beat crap out of sam.

i've already voted, but i vote for this one too
kellylouise potter chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
I'm loving allllll of these little stories, but number 19 would be good to see expanded. Cheating Blaine is always good to read, I'm a sucker for sad!Kurt! Whichever one you choose would be good though :)
NeoCortex chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
This is definitely another one that you should expound on.

I'd love to see this chapter turn into a story all it's own.

Love and Good Reading/Writing~

NeoCortex~
hope88 chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
Awww, I love it! Thanks Heaps :D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
Sad and sweet at the same time :P
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »