Reviews for Snippets Swept From The Floor
TinkerBella7 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I love this. And, YES! He does have SERIOUSLY GREAT HAIR! I'm in love with his hair! Ok...and his fabulous body and his eyes and his mouth and his...okay, okay...EVERYTHING! But the HAIR!
ananova chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I loved all of these, great job.
pracarual chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Wow, psychic much? Maxie Kay! This is exactly what Sam said to Deeks in "Descent 4x24" only so mean as you no doubt know. So now we know the script writers read your fanfic.
shestarsky chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I just found this funny little story and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Kensi's fear of hair stylists was cute, and yes Deeks does have really great hair. Sam's baldness with his son was a great family moment. Hetty's constant hair style says a lot about her, its timeless just like she is, Eric was sad in a funny way. As for Callen, the man has always had great hair. Its too bad he can't wear it longer than he does but it would take away from his bad ass super special agent vibe.
kath46 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
that was really cute, i like how you just put yourself and the readers in that! way too cute.
Sweet Lu chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Seriously?...I loved this chapter...almost as much as I love Deeks' hair. Plus, I loved that you wrote yourself into the story...terrific stuff! Deeks without hair is a day without sunshine.
BunniesAndCarrots chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
How come you did Hetty istead of Nell? I jut think it would've made more sense to do Nell then Hetty since you did Kensi then Deeks, and then Eric but not Nell next.
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I think Sam is desperately jealous of Deeks' this week's episode, did you see how he was petting Marty's golden fluffy head/hair on their way up to ops? :D
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
yeah, this chapter is definitely crack-fic bunny, but as deeks would say, "it's hilarious!".

and yes, deeks has wonderfully, beautiful, fully hair. :D
miss-tarletone chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Good chapter. Yes, he has magnificent hair!
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Brilliant, hilarious and simply wonderful. I've read through this story three times and still laugh!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Loved this chapter! So random! Deeks has the best hair ever.
jbperkins322 chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Hetty's hair fits her to a T. Very perceptive of you. Also, loved the hair stylist and Hetty's thought of her as a possible asset. With just a few paragraphs, you brought out the layers of Hetty through the years. Really enjoyed it.
DLD4 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Nice, now that Eric is working for NCIS do you think he might be getting some female attraction/action just for his confidence level increasing? - from the awesome hair style of course! Have you written one for Hetty yet? Can't wait to read that one!
DLD4 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Maxie, this was awesome. I love Marty and his glorious hair! The banter and including yourself was a crazy diversion to the story but it worked.