Reviews for A Squelch In The Night
RainGirl9 chapter 1 . 1/15
Aw, this is so cute! It seems a bit unfinished though, if you know what I mean... :)
StarrGazzer chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I don't think this story is finished. *wink, wink*
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Ohhhh, the twit messed that up good. LOL
HolmesSlice chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I loved the little dig at Rose ;) I love the banter between the Doctor and Donna. You totally captured why I love Donna so much. In her own way she is absolutely brilliant, and she is able to bring something that previous companions did not. I love how they converse, how she challenges him, does not put him on a pedestal, how easy their friendship is and I love the nervousness that the Doctor has in this one shot... which is very reminiscent of the Doctor's faces after being kissed ;) Actually it sort of reminds me of my boyfriend and I when we first got together and my being ignorant because I was similar to Donna, in that my boyfriend could see my awesomeness that I could not.

Brilliant. Although admittedly I did want the big romantic scene because I am a romantic at heart.
Malina Wilwarin chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Ahhh the BANTER! That has to be the thing I miss most about 10 and Donna, they had such great banter. Not usually a fan of this pairing but you make it seem not only plausible, but adorable. Might have to start rooting for this one. Well done!
woolSmynx chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
C'mon, Doctor! You can do it!

You know, I was wondering why this story seemed so familiar to me and then I realized that I read it on LJ! I only got an account there a few days ago, (I needed my DocDonna fix, and I ran out of stories here) and voila! Hundreds more stories, but I have to keep skipping over yours in some of the masterlists because I've already read so many of them!
nipponophile chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Argh, that was great in a "just KISS her already!" frustrating kind of way. Begs for another chapter...
Veila596 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh I LOVE this. Totally going to my favorites. :D It was written brilliantly and its comical how clueless Donna was. Its so great! :) I hope the Doctor makes his promise at some point. ;)

AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I love this :D

It's frustrating how clueless they can be sometimes... but frustrating in a good way XD
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
"Are you implying I'm only interested in the mentally challenged?"

She ignored the image of Rose that flashed through her mind."

LOL! Nice to see this posted here!