Reviews for Valentine's Day
SwallowsTale chapter 3 . 10/4
I have only read the first 3 chapters but I love it.
Why do I always think that Reno's brother should be called Vegas?
Devon chapter 79 . 9/18
I think my brain hurts now. Seventy-nine chapters full of all kinds of amazing information... It hurts to think about it all. And that is considering I read this all in one day. I loved every bit of it. The last bit about 'Fen-Wolf' almost made me cry. The fact that he dreams of 'Golden-Wolf' or Cloud is very sweet. Talk about a cliffhanger. Please start the sequel soon, this storyline carries a lot of potential.
Pleaseeee write a sequel this fic is Mito as in ficd so amazing that it should be a category of it s own
NemesisNecrosis chapter 14 . 9/5
This little omake might be might favourite part of this story. :P
Hellmasker is a manifestation of the darkest places in Vincent's mind. I think that's why it's a pile of squick.
rowansstar chapter 79 . 8/8
This was amazing and if you do a sequel I would be really interested in reading it.
GGFBank chapter 18 . 6/17
Genesis is damn likable lol
More please, if the plot bunnies permit!
Yami no yousei chapter 79 . 5/17
Fantastic story. It would be great if you wrote sequel - I'd love to read it.
RaytokiSakataAwesome chapter 79 . 4/24
Please write a sequel.I would be really happy because the plot is nice and the characters are not OOC in my opinion.I also love the way you made Yazoo female because he so looks like it.I also do hope that Vincent's child is when I read that Vincent was pregnant I first thought that the remnants were going to be the babies.I also miss Genesis and Weiss especialy Nero.
Thyn chapter 79 . 4/24
Amazing story. If you write a sequel would you add an author's note here so we get a story alert?
Meepilybuff chapter 79 . 4/18
Oh man! That's it? What a cliffhanger of an ending! There are still so many loose ends!
And suddenly I just realized that Chaos would probably want it that way anyway, considering the mayhem it could cause. But still! I want to know what happens to everybody!
Anyway, this was an amazing story and it makes the canon version of the events seem depressing, because this one turned out SO much better in my opinion. You have my vote for creating a sequel, but if that doesn't strike your fancy so be it. I loved the story and thank you so much for writing it!
Meep chapter 78 . 4/18
I really, really like your version of the Remnants, especially Yazoo.
Meep chapter 75 . 4/18
Oh my god.
This is so AWESOME!
By the way, I saw the Howling thing coming the moment Hojo shot Sephiroth. Well played!