Reviews for Valentine's Day
GGFBank chapter 18 . 6/17
Genesis is damn likable lol
More please, if the plot bunnies permit!
Yami no yousei chapter 79 . 5/17
Fantastic story. It would be great if you wrote sequel - I'd love to read it.
RaytokiSakataAwesome chapter 79 . 4/24
Please write a sequel.I would be really happy because the plot is nice and the characters are not OOC in my opinion.I also love the way you made Yazoo female because he so looks like it.I also do hope that Vincent's child is when I read that Vincent was pregnant I first thought that the remnants were going to be the babies.I also miss Genesis and Weiss especialy Nero.
Thyn chapter 79 . 4/24
Amazing story. If you write a sequel would you add an author's note here so we get a story alert?
Meepilybuff chapter 79 . 4/18
Oh man! That's it? What a cliffhanger of an ending! There are still so many loose ends!
And suddenly I just realized that Chaos would probably want it that way anyway, considering the mayhem it could cause. But still! I want to know what happens to everybody!
Anyway, this was an amazing story and it makes the canon version of the events seem depressing, because this one turned out SO much better in my opinion. You have my vote for creating a sequel, but if that doesn't strike your fancy so be it. I loved the story and thank you so much for writing it!
Meep chapter 78 . 4/18
I really, really like your version of the Remnants, especially Yazoo.
Meep chapter 75 . 4/18
Oh my god.
This is so AWESOME!
By the way, I saw the Howling thing coming the moment Hojo shot Sephiroth. Well played!
Meep chapter 27 . 4/15
Rude, you absolute effing (I don't want to say genius because of Hojo). I love this story so much and it's getting better by the minute!
Meep chapter 21 . 4/15
Pff... Cloud is wonderful, and Sephiroth is so much more fun like this. This chapter is hilarious.

(snort) ginger whinger
Meep chapter 14 . 4/15
OMIGOD CLOUD SAVED SHELKE! I am loving this AU so much! Shalua will be so happy
yuki chapter 3 . 3/25
Oh, what a relief. For one moment in chapter 2 I think you might pairing vincent with hojo. Oh the horror *shudder*
Grand Cataclysm chapter 79 . 3/9
Well! That was one hell of a ride!

I've properly enjoyed reading through this fic. It's absolutely fantastic and you should be very proud of yourself for creating a story like this. Now, I'm off to see if your muse has blessed you with the inspiration for a sequel. :D

-Grand Cataclysm
fringeperson chapter 21 . 2/27
I will have you know that the only thing that stopped me from literally rolling around on the floor with laughter when you pulled Rude in was that I was sitting in my reading chair, which has nice, big arms and a couple of cushions that keep me safely wedged in place.

My whole body shook with laughter though, and I flailed about in glee a bit. Thank you for this fic so far, but especially this chapter!
Wait, so if Vinnie can overpower Sephy, then wtf was the rest of Avalanche there for in the original game?