Reviews for Valentine's Day
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 8/21
Aerith wasn't a redhead, and strangely enough you haven't even mentioned her. She's an important character yo.
DarkJewel55 chapter 19 . 8/20
Please get all your facts straight.
DarkJewel55 chapter 18 . 8/19
Genesis doesn't know act V! it's lost, remember! Still like it tho'
DarkJewel55 chapter 13 . 8/19
bloody hell this is so weird
As a nonbinary your take on gender issues is deeply uncomfortable.
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 62 . 5/30
so nero is the kind of person that people would register as background noise until they said something wrong at which point he'd punch them flat? that is scarily similar to how people describe me. YAY! ANOTHER QUIET WARLORD! YOU WON'T KNOW WE'VE TAKEN OVER UNTIL WE SIT ON THE THRONE!
Mistress Tyche chapter 79 . 10/23/2016
I found Fen-wolf amusingly appropriate. Fenrir can be translated as 'fen dweller.'
fringeperson chapter 76 . 10/9/2016
I really do love this chapter. I've enjoyed re-reading the fic as a whole, but this chapter is just... the culmination of so much! The denouement, and Chaos does it so wonderfully!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 79 . 7/18/2016
I love this story.
LunarCatNinja chapter 79 . 5/2/2016
This story. Is so epic. Like holy s***! I love it! All the plot twists both minor and major! Tis wonderful!
Lerya-chan chapter 79 . 4/8/2016
This was amazing!
I really loved it!
And I'll keep hoping for a sequel ;)
Sara chapter 73 . 3/14/2016
Hello again! Sorry I haven't written for so long. I ended up being quite busy. But I had promised myself that I would write a review for every chapter in this fic. So, here I am. I'm not quite sure what to say about this chapter ; as I've said before, Kunsel would not have been my first choice for pairing with Vincent. But he seems rather nice. So I guess he's good enough. Please keep writing. I love your work. Bye!
Relina16 chapter 79 . 2/27/2016
Please make a sequel. You left on a cliffhanger and I want to know what happens next.
Mistress Tyche chapter 46 . 2/18/2016
This is my third time reading this, and I've decided that this is my favorite chapter. I love the deep look into the mind of a Turk in general and Vincent specifically, along with how it affects Cloud. It's a lot of responsibility for a teenager, and he realises that he needs to be careful about what he says and how he acts around Vincent, since he is effectively her ultimate authority. She loves Seph, and will do anything in her power to help him, but she will *obey* Cloud with little to no questions asked. That's a frightening realization when dealing with someone as powerful as Vincent.
vodoodollz chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
Hey, just noticed an error (?) in this chapter:

"Good. The basement keys should be in the safe on the second floor, in the left wing. Combination should be right-36, left-10, right-59, right-97. Got that Cloud?"

"Keys in the safe upstairs on the left, right-30, left-10, right-59, right-97," Cloud parroted back...

Was he meant to get the first number wrong?