Reviews for Cry For You
Aurineko chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Please continue the story! It's so hard to find awesome mana fic lately.
hoshiimono chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I really, really love this story. The second and third chapters were really long and so worth it! I really like Elazul pondering about Imu and what his feelings for her are...I never particularly had any tendencies to ship the heroine of Legend of Mana with any character, but this story definitely made me an ElazulxHeroine fan! And this might be nit picky, but I also really like how you used her "canon" name, Imu (I don't really like it when custom names are used, even though it's not wrong to use custom names since the game allows you to).

I really couldn't stop reading the chapters you put up though! I even read it on my phone while I rode to school on the bus and even in my free period...it was so addicting!

Hm. I can only say my criticism lies with Imu's personality. It's really unique, but it sometimes irritates me (simply because I think her personality is one of those types I can't handle in real life). But I really think that this Imu is rather endearing...well to Elazul in any case. But I don't hate this Imu.

I can't wait for the next chapter! I will be waiting patiently for it's arrival :3
Bunaners chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
This is wonderful! Please please please do finish this story! I've seen too many wonderful LoM fanfics go undone, and I don't want to see this one end unfinished too. It's rare to see a well written LoM fanfic, and I really love this

I've always loved the Heroine-Elazul coupling, but I also love to see Heroine x Escad. I rarely find fics about the two, it's always HeroinexElazul that I see, so I'm excited to read about the relationship between Escad and Imu. (Although I don't think that relationship would get too far if Escad continues to be an ass like in the game, he has great abs though :)

You've just gotten yourself a fan, I'm already excited to read the next chapters! Thank you for writing this!
Seonaid Mist chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Hay! :L I am here. Sorry about that, I haven't been reading many fanfics lately. BUT NOW I REGRET NOT READING THIS CHAPTER. I am serious. D8 This is one of the most heartbreaking Elazul PoV chapters I've ever read, if not THE most.

First off, I would like to commend you on not overdoing the Elazul angst. Because I know I certainly did. c_c Just the first part of the chapter really broke my heart (in a good way), and you did it with such... idk... STYLE. Sorry, not good with critiques, but I'll just say: I got teary eyed. ; A; It was awesome.

I also loved how you developed their relationship. You managed to tell us how Elazul became easily attached to her, yet also how slowly he came to terms with it. It's like... ugh, I suck at explaining- he liked Imu before she even liked him, and it showed at how he acted like a caretaker towards her, but he doesn't immediately realize it and he doesn't fully accept it until later on. It's a nice approach to this pairing. It's not BOOM attraction LOL!

I particularly enjoyed Imu's character too. xD Making him buy her food, making him pay for her debts (indirectly), being an abs fetishist, and sometimes a general idiot-it's refreshing. xDD And funny. You also managed to show how normal she is in Elazul's eyes. Normal, in a sense that she's not a super special prettiful snowflake butterfly. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT. YOU WROTE IT SO SEXILY. The part where he needed her beside him when he was in real pain. Oh gad, how I teared. ; w;

But my favorite of all: The EscadxheroinexElazul dynamic. It's WOW. We need more of that. I'm serious. MOAR ExHxE PLZ. You can just smell the competition in the air, the 1H x 2H sword (;D I saw wut u did thar), the battle for alpha male status. It's all subtle but not. y u so skilled at dis D8

I can't wait for the next chapter. D: I'd probably read it late-AGAIN, but... I wish you'd update tomorrow or something. D8 But sadly, you probably won't. You're in school right now, aren't you? QQ Stop studying and write fanfics, ffs.

Ilu and imu meibito :'3 Awesome job with this chapter too. Moar awesome writing plz. 8D
I'm Doxophobic chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Oh. I didn't leave a review for this chapter? Just how long have I been gone? D:

I-Is this a chapter full of Elazul? (Mood boosts!) I'm looking forward to how he and Escad will go around each other in the future. Heck, I find it strange that I'm suddenly interested in Escad, even. *is incredulous*

'You never know what you have until it's gone.' I think it fits Elazul perfectly in here. It makes me a little sad that despite being aware that Imu is indeed someone special, he isn't so sure how she is so. Oh wait, he realizes it already.

This guy needs hugs. Lots of it. (Fourth wall doesn't really help, but.. okay..)

It's nice. Normally he'd be portrayed as a brooding, left-behind Romeo (well, he actually is, though), then goes to waste himself away. But here, he takes his time to recall. I loved the bit about her Chocobo, but then I read the next part. Now that I think about it, can a sprite and a Jumi live normally? I sense an opportunity for Escad..

O-Oh hey, I've always been bad about crying scenes. But hey, I kind of enjoy the sad feeling (I've always been weird like that), it's a sign of a good fic!

Teehee, your Imu is adorable! Pretty much LOLed at the 'touching random people's abdomen'! I wish she's real so I can pinch her cheeks

I'm enjoying the fact that Elazul had been the overly conscious one along their travels. And.. seriously, he could be much more creative with the murderer's hiding place. Funny. Just how old was Elazul again..? *stares*

Argh, I can only imagine the guilt and whatnot that he felt. He pulled someone he cares a lot for into a lot of mess. One of the saddest things in the world is probably to listen to someone you love cry, and it's all because of you. :(

And woosh! Someone comes in to do the comforting you're oh so hesitant to give! I should've expected it! Escad! (LOL, warm, manly shoulder!) But oh, the tension! Should I feel guilty that I enjoy the boys' display of... what, alpha-maleness? :D :D

I'm in my room now, at least, so I can definitely smile my face off (but not laugh, they can still sadly hear me). I just realized there was almost no such thing as 'subtle', when it comes to the personalities of Elazul and Escad. I don't know, they just didn't seem like the kind, always in combat and all.

Oh gosh.

You did NOT just say that Elazul was eighty.

What. The... *is torn between looking shocked, or laughing* The implications! I so adore your humor.

P.S. I get the Elazul rode Cloud, rofllll.

P.S.S. I SO THOUGHT ABOUT THAT SWORD.. SIZE.. ISSUE WHILE READING. I AM LAUGHING LIKE A TWAT RIGHT NOW, HENCE THE CAPS LOCK.

Oh gosh. My mind is THAT dirty already?

UPDATE SOON! *STILL LOLING*
Sweetest Days chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I read this story before you took it over. I have to say you've created a story I easily devoured!
silverhastears chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
It's A-W-E-S-O-M-E :))
eris chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
next chapter pleaseee...

i've been read LoM tomorrow,,,and imu at this story kinda just like toto but not much, honestly after i read this story so far i prefer like imu at this story better than amano-sensei,,,:)
Allaynia chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Shout out! Yay I feel special LOL. XD

Ah yes. The all important "regret when you don't live in the moment". Should I touch her? Should I not? Waaah. Elazul...such a tortured soul. I FEEL FOR YOU. XDDDD

Details on important parts and scenes. Damn. Imu really really lives in your story. And Elazul really does become a jerkass with a heart of gold in this. Damn. The love! The development of said love that doesn't come out of nowhere I'm going all squee fan girl rabu-rabu over this Waaaah Loooove. XD

This may not be your favorite, but if this isn't, then I wonder how you do then when inspired. Shiz. Seriously. I am impressed and give you the SR seal of being absolutely AWESOME. XD

Favorite parts:

- "But… you're eighty." She said this as though it was the most blasphemous thing in the world to be eighty.

"That I am." He really couldn't understand what was going on in her head at the moment (not discounting several other instances). It was probably better if he never did, he decided.

"You're eighty? How can you be so old? Pearl should be like your granddaughter now or something!"

Granddaughter? The idea promptly made him laugh and he made no effort to stop it. "Pearl? My granddaughter? She's probably older than me by several hundred years. She can't be my granddaughter."

"Okay, now you're just trolling me," said Imu disbelievingly, finger pointing accusingly at him. - TROLLOLOLOLOL. XDDDD

- "I'm just trying to clarify your definition," he said, raising his hands in front of him soothingly, but his amusement clear in his tone. "And I am eighty."

"No, you're not," she said through gritted teeth. She then rubbed at her face, something he noticed that she always did when she'd become too flushed, and abruptly hid herself under her covers. "I'm going to bed."

"Alright," he said with an uncontrollable grin spreading on his face. "Be careful though. There's an old man in the room with you, little girl."

"GOOD NIGHT, LAZ!" she shouted under her sheets. He chuckled lightly, and responded with a quiet, "good night, Imu." - yes, little Imu. Sleep with a dirty old man in the room. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. XDDD
Saya chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
YAY an update! XD I like long chapaters specially this one cuz it's about Elazul!

I cried in this chapter. Why doesn't he just hug her? :( Poor Laz. He loves Imu why doesnt he see that? :(( I hope they revive her soon :(

ELAZUL/HEROINE FOREVER bcuz Elazul is so sweet to her! XD

You can reply to me with e-mail. :D UPDATE SOON I know if you don't cuz this is bookmarked! XD
pinktasia chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
I looooove that you post such long chapters. :) And I'm so happy to see you've updated! I hope they figure out how to get Imu back soon so that she and Elazul can finally sort out their relationship :) Also hoping (hoping hoping!) that you update soon :) :) :)
Seonaid Mist chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Long chapter is long. Seal of approval, go! 8U

I love what you did here. Imu is an epic heroine of sorts. You gave her a background too. Why didn't I think of that? 8

I said it before and I'll say it again: You have a great writing style. You sure you're not a good writer? BECAUSE ALL I CAN SEE IS GOOD WRITING. B[

'"I'll take you," said Escad, casually putting a hand on her shoulder. ... he gave a sidelong glance towards the silent Elazul, whose eyes narrowed at ... Escad ... .'

i c wut u did thar Escad 8] You'll take her, you say? From Elazul? Ooh boy. And Imu is all cutely oblivious. Awesomesauce. 8D

I shall patiently wait for the 3rd chapter. 8V I bet it's gonna be awesome. GO, MEIBITO. BRING JUSTICE TO THE LOST SHIP OF ELAZUL/HEROINE(/Escad)! I will be waiting. C:
ManaGirl chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I have to compliment your style. It has a storybook feel to it. You didnt used too many big words but you never failed to get the point across. Straight forward narrative but with a poetic undertone plus a pinch of casualness. High quality writing if I do say so myself. I can tell that this is going to be a gem to the LoM fanfiction archive.

That's it for the critique. As for the fangirlism...

KYAAH! That little Escad/Imu/Elazul scenario was amazing! It was hilarious to boot. XD The tension between them was so cute Imu being clueless to it all was a nice touch. You managed to get that point across in the way she thought and spoke without having to spell out "the Heroine is completely unawere that Elazul and Escad are jealous of each other". I love how they show their feelings for her subtly while still seeming clueless about it This is just so well writen. I can't stop complimenting you. XD

Imu is a intriguing character which is rare in the fandom of Elazul/Heroine. The Heroine is always be either sweet innocent and self-sacrificing that it was kind of ridiculous or a blank slate of a charavter. I love how your Heroine is a bit on the stupid side but still emotionally smart and capable. She's not "perfect" like other Heroines. She seems to have personality and I like that. I think I may be a fan of her XD

I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters. I would love to see how you'll create a dynamic between Elazul/Imu and Escad/Imu pairings. I fully support this project. :)
ManaGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Really love this! I'm one of TFTO's old readers. I really loved that fic but I never reveiwed cause it looked like it wasnt going to be updated.

I love the angst in this chapter and the way you carried it out. Elazul's emotions were made perfectly clear through-out the text. It was really easy to emphatize with him. The last bit about him not deserving her tears was heart breaking.

I didn't know there was manga of LoM! XD I'm going to read it when I have the time.
pinktasia chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I love this so much! Thank you for reviving this story. I've been waiting forever for it 3