Reviews for Morning Glory
Lyon chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
This fix was so lovely, I really liked the rose exchange and how Anko's relationship with Sasuke developed, please write a sequel? c:
narutofan96sasuke chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
OMG! This was such a beautiful story! I just found it three days ago and I have spent day and night reading it! I found myself fascinated by the OroAnko pairing a while back and like you said before, no one ever finished theirs. But you, you did an amazing job with this story. I found myself captivated in your words and could actually visualize every scene like an actual anime! I know I am young but I found that I could really appreciate your work for its greatness. Thank you for being such an amazing author and finishing your story! I really did enjoy it! I think you should creat a sequel. You know, with maybe the leaf searching for Anko and Asagao growing up and hanging around Sasuke! I think you would do an excellent job at it! Anyway, I look forward to reading more amazing work from you!

Sayonara,
narutofan96sasuke
Sethfcm chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Believe me reviews are not indicative of interest. Reviews are a hard thing to write properly to be honest.

For one you rarely wish to criticize a fic if you love it or enjoy it even if there is a small issue it just feels wrong.
Secondly I often wait to review until I read the last posted chapter in a fiction (i.e the most current chapter) However due to your comments I decided to post a review of this one.

I enjoyed the chapter I love the story and thus far the Characters have been In-character enjoyable to read and generally well written. The storyline has followed a nice flow and been constructed well the entirety of the cast has been tended to and not forgotten and the passion and romance has been tastefully written.

I would say more but it is hard to think of what to say precisely, Now off to reading more.
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
I love it! Is there a sequel?
Catfisha chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
That was an awesome story! It was very well thought out. It actually makes me feel a teeny bit self conscious about my own OroAnko story! Hahaha.
In comparison, my story to me seems bland.
I will say, though, on a constructive level, that the typos were a bit excessive all throughout. There were TONS of sex scenes, one after the other sometimes, and that's both good and bad in my opinion. Good because it makes them, as a couple, feel a little more real. Bad, because it can get a little redundant. Know what I'm saying?
You kept everyone in character, which was awesome. Incorporating all of those other characters from Konoha definitely helped spice the whole thing up, and made the reality of Anko's home there a little more relevant. It makes you see that yes, she DOES have a life there, and she's seriously leaving it all.
Above all, I really loved your portrayal of Orochimaru the most. I thought he was written very well, and always in character. His possessive nature, I suspect, would be canon if the opportunity arose in Naruto. Teehee. The lovey dovey moments were an acquired taste for me.
For a while, I just couldn't quite immerse myself in it because I could never picture Orochimaru acting that way. But eventually, it grew on me.

Lastly, and I seriously mean this when I say it, I think you should write a sequel to Morning Glory. I really do. I haven't found an OroAnko story that tells of their child growing, and them raising their child. I'm certainly curious as to how your version of Orochimaru and Anko's child would develop into. Would she hold a great amount of power? How would she feel about her father's ways? Etc.
My OC Kasha and Orochimaru have a child together. Her name is Alayna, and she's stunningly beautiful. She's completely different from her parents in that sense that she's a complete pascifist. She hates her parents for their sadistic, brutal ways. She holds immense power within her, but modestly doesn't us it.

Overall: I give Morning Glory an 9/10 rating! Well done. I hope you write a sequel. (: 3
Cutebutdeadlyalchemist chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Ok now I'm addicted... this is a really good story, NinjaSheik! :D Lots of Orochimaru Anko lovin :3 And I gotta say I love Sasuke/Anko/Kabuto interactions... that and Ibiki/Anko interactions. The sadist does have a heart 3
Cutebutdeadlyalchemist chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Aww I really like the idea of the Rose Exchange... although I want to know who sent her all the other roses :D Anyways, nice chapter! Oh Anko-chan :3
Cutebutdeadlyalchemist chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Hey NinjaSheik!

Ok well I'm sorry for the fact that I haven't read this in forever but I promise that I will make a bigger effort to finish your story. I don't know why I haven't been reading.. I really like it... I guess I just haven't found a ton of time to sit down and read.. I will try to find time now believe it!

Wow this chapter was... wow... I don't know any other word to describe it... definitely a lot of Anko/Orochimaru action that's for sure :D

Well, I will read another chapter probably tomorrow! Sorry I haven't finished it all ready...
RiverDarkness chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
I loved this. I felt you kept them in character, the story flowed nicely. A few spelling errors here and there but nothing too bad. I loved how you kept the ending open. This was well done. Why don't you have more reviews! Anyway. Keep up the great work!
x-Spaghetto-x chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
And so...Here I am!

You know I love the way you write...And this was...So perfect! Yay *w* A little girl ** The final was so fantastic that I was going to cry t.t

Love this story, one of the best I've ever read...and this beautiful couple, simply perfect 3

Thank you so much for all!

...and sorry again for the delay ;P
crazyfan15 chapter 15 . 6/2/2012
this was great. real intresting story plot.
Moonlight Music Mistress chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
AH! This is so beautiful!

I read the entire thing in practically one sitting. It was absolutely, simply, the most wonderful Naruto fanfiction I've ever read. It was so perfectly written and I love the OroAnko pairing. I would love to know what happens next! Do you plan on a sequel?

Kudos! Amazing story!
Kiss M chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Thank god they're alright. Asagao,Orochimaru, and Anko!

Love the story,but now where's the part where he sacrifices his evil goals to protect his family? In a sequel,I hope?

Have fun! LoL
Cutebutdeadlyalchemist chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Great chapter! I'm so glad I have a chance to read your story! (Since I haven't in a long time!) I can't wait to read more. :)
r.triss chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
Thank you very much for your story. For very time you spent with Morning Glory. I have only one question. Are you planning write a sequel? I'd like read about Orochimaru as father :-)