Reviews for Morning Glory
crazyfan15 chapter 15 . 6/2/2012
this was great. real intresting story plot.
Moonlight Music Mistress chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
AH! This is so beautiful!

I read the entire thing in practically one sitting. It was absolutely, simply, the most wonderful Naruto fanfiction I've ever read. It was so perfectly written and I love the OroAnko pairing. I would love to know what happens next! Do you plan on a sequel?

Kudos! Amazing story!
Kiss M chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Thank god they're alright. Asagao,Orochimaru, and Anko!

Love the story,but now where's the part where he sacrifices his evil goals to protect his family? In a sequel,I hope?

Have fun! LoL
Callmemarmar chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Great chapter! I'm so glad I have a chance to read your story! (Since I haven't in a long time!) I can't wait to read more. :)
r.triss chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
Thank you very much for your story. For very time you spent with Morning Glory. I have only one question. Are you planning write a sequel? I'd like read about Orochimaru as father :-)
Kise M chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Woman you write the most long-ass Aurthor Reviews than any other sucker on this site.

Critism: You should have added more entail on Orochimaru's feelings. For God sakes, the guys gonna be a father; is he freaking out? No one is that calm! Just remember that.

Eh, the whole story itself was alright.
Snowkid chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
nawww, I was hoping i'd be a boy. but anyway, loved this chapter! please update soon!
Selena Estella chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Aw, it's over :( But I really enjoyed it, all the way through!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 15 . 12/25/2011
OH HASHBROWN YEAH! WHOA! CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ME! Should'a seen the last bit coming, you crazy you! I SHALL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MARTRY'S MORE EXCULLENT THAN THIS! !

Haha! I feel like we're Guy and Kakashi!

You're doing One Peice next huh...hmmm...well...since it's you...

-RK
Hystericaled chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Thought I'd pop in for a visit and stuff, and ohmygod, this chapter is absolutely brilliant! Especially the arguing scene. that's so totally like how couples would argue~!

And the writing style is great, it's reminding me that i could use some brushing up myself, so kudos to you. :)

Rock on, girl~!
Szzzzzx chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
Yo NinjaSheik! Sorry! I've been totally busy and haven't touched in months! Hey, I still remember the private message you sent me like SOOOO long ago and I'm also taking the exception of my "non-reviews" and am reviewing this awesome fic! Its awesome! The whole thing is! Keep it going and even though its ending soon, yr stories are awesome.

Just this little note to letcha know that yr work of art is strongly appreciated.:)
x-Spaghetto-x chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
I love the end of this chapter...*L*

The Child will be a girl or a boy? *L*

We hope a little girl *oooo*
x-Spaghetto-x chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
Go little anko! *-*
Kise M chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
How? How in God's name did I know she was going to get knocked up?
r.triss chapter 14 . 12/11/2011