Reviews for Morning Glory
Ryunn Kazan chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
CHRISTMAS! How dareth you make us wait until CHRISTMAS! I wanna see Anko's crazy/homonal actions! Man!

-RK
black mage wannabe chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
This is one of my favorite Naruto pairings and I think you've written it very well! You really captured Anko's feelings of conflict throughout the story. Also, I'm not usually a huge Sasuke fan (well Sasuke in fanfiction at least) but I actually like him in your story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Kise M chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
Damn it! You had me all exited for this! That's right, I actually like this excuse for a past-time you've been writing. I'm going to go throw bricks at Ryunn's window now. You made me do it.
Taichi09 chapter 13 . 10/28/2011
Don't worry. Computer death is a perfectly reasonable reason to not update. My advice, get a google docs account. Its free and really easy to set up. Work on your stories in a document there. It automatically saves every few minutes so the worst you can lose is a paragraph or so. You can also work in the account from any computer as long as you can access the internet and upload anything you write in a word document to the account. I have one and love it.

I understand if you don't like that idea, but it is just a suggestion as it may be difficult to function for an entire month without any form of computer access or any way to write. I know it becomes a persistant itch for me. :)

Just a suggestion from someone who has repeatedly lost internet access before!

~Taichi
Snowkid chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
anko and kabuto visiting a brothel is just brilliant and so funny, and i love sasuke secretly caring about her.

but again, anko was as weak as someone could be, coulnd't you show a bit of the fight? not just she got kicked in the back and nothing? that really sucks dude...

anyway im still reading so im just going to use my imagination that there was atleast some fight and awesum anko kicks ass scene... .
Snowkid chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
well, anko was fucking weak again!

anyway, im a faithfull reader even though I complain a lot xD

I don't understand anko decides to live with orochimaru when he experiments on people and stuff, but whatever , love makes blind doesn't it? I hope she'll see her mistake soon enough! or that she walks into a torture room or something, would be funny xD

I hope to see a reunion with kurenai and asuma and those people soon too! can't wait!
Snowkid chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
pfff, you showed anko off too weak, i hate it when people do that! let her kick atleast SOME ass...whatever, like kabuto is stronger than her? noooo fucking way, he should be atleast a BIT scared by her.

anyway other than the anko is weak part the story was good, even though the first chapters were just a bit anko centered already excisting episodes... whatever, its good enough so im going to keep reading!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 13 . 10/27/2011
Ouch, know how you feel there doll. I was stuck all summer without Toshi. What ever you do, DO NOT GET YOUR HARDWARE REPLACED! THEY SCREWED UP MINE BIG TIME!

Good luck, and hope to hear from you soon.

-RK
sayaex chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
Great story, you are doing an amazing job :)
Gerkyhen chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
Oh wow. So Anko has been stolen from Orochimaru? He won't take kindly to that...I'm sure. Update soon.
Kise M chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
I am going to burn your house down if she goes back with him.
00wl chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
...I don't know whether it's just me,but...it seems that there's awfully a lot of likeness with a 'Dark Possession' fic,you know?

Aside from , I guess I've just read oodles of OroAnko fics so now they all appear to be average and offense,but this story has lots of moments of that course,the bright side of it is your own unique ideas,like in the chapter was simply wonderful.

Another thing,I have a feeling that the story is a bit 's like putting characters in every possible condition in order to make the story better. For example Anko cutting herself.I am really sorry,but I skipped that just didnt seem to... I'm trying to say is that while reading I got a feeling of all OroAnko plot ideas comming together in this 't say it a good thing.

Still,I am enticed into finding out where it'll you did a great my whining is not to be taken to heart.

Orochimaru-no-aijin chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
Yay finally an update, I was beginning to get worried. But I have to agree, this chapter was kind of... Empty? Still really looking forward to the next chapter though :)
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
Now, now, don't be so hard on yourself. I think this chapter turned out really well. It felt a tad shorter than the previous one, yet the plot flowed quite smoothly. Though I kind of wished the brothel scene had been a bit longer, as the characters there were intriguing and I always love how you portray Kabuto. It might have been neat to see how exactly he handled the rebel. As for the ending, I trust Orochimaru isn't going to just stand idly by whilst they take away his woman. Swoop in and rescue her, my lord!
x-Spaghetto-x chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Nooo! Anko, my sweet girl! ç_ç

Orochi, wear the superman's costume and save her! :D lol

A really crappy chapter? ò.ò What?

This was awesome as ever, dear ù.ù

And, as ever, I can't wait for the next *-*