Reviews for Morning Glory
x-Spaghetto-x chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Nooo! Anko, my sweet girl! ç_ç

Orochi, wear the superman's costume and save her! :D lol

A really crappy chapter? ò.ò What?

This was awesome as ever, dear ù.ù

And, as ever, I can't wait for the next *-*
Ryunn Kazan chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
If THIS is your idea of crappy, my stuff must be DAMN crappy.

-RK
Callmemarmar chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Yay! I finally found time to read another chapter! Sorry about that! Ok I must say that this chapter isn't lame! It was good; I liked it! Give yourself a bit more credit, NinjaSheik. Although it lacked the big "action" scenes... it made up with the romantic, longing, loving and confused Orochimaru and Anko relationship! A story needs these kinds of chapters! So yeah... I will probably read another chapter tomorrow! XD
beans492 chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Just hopped on and was pleased to see another addition to the story! I enjoyed this chapter very much, exploring the various relationships and changes in locale. Though Orochimaru seems a little too lovey dovey for me at this point. I don't know if you intended for him to be this way as a disguise of what is to come, or if that's just how you are seeing the character develop. I hope the former rather than the latter. No matter what, I will be sure to stick around to find out since I absolutely adore well written stories involving Orochimaru. There are not many out there! Take care hon and I look forward to your next installment.
Hystericaled chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
This story...IS FABULOUS~! Thumbs up to you!

"...figuring out many creative ways to make love with her former sensei..."

I LOVE the way you started this chapter! Wish I could write as good as that. :/ And the concern that Anko showed Sasuke was rather insightful, i feel. With your reference to the Chūnin Exams, it totally makes it all the more believable!

And yes, i changed my username. _

Can't wait for the next chapter ~! .
x-Spaghetto-x chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Sorry for the delay ;D

:O What is all this confidence between anko and sasuke? I'm jealous! xD

Sasuke, put your eyes far from my sweet girl! ù.ù

Oh, I like the atmosphere in the hideout...*w*

Will konoha's guys find them? DD:

I loved the end of the chapter...*-*

Thank you very much! Update *L*
Ryunn Kazan chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
FLIPPIN' YEAH! THIS WAS AWESOME! (throws shoe out window) But they're too happy, something's about to happen. I can smell it...
Murdered.By.A.Marionette chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Woot woot! I finally got around to reading into this chapter. :3

I really liked it too! So theres an improvement on Sasuke/Anko's unfriendly relationship - that's actually pretty good because I like the rough and angry arguments they have - it's actually kinda funny, haha.

Oooooooh so Sasuke is gonna go off and stare at Anko in the hot spring ehh? Pfft, what a little pervert! Even though he claims to not be very interested in affairs - especially with the opposite sex (no doubt thanks to Sakura, Ino, and every other fangirl on the planet) - he still finds it in his 'growing' hormones to look at Ankos naked body. Lolol!

Oro/Anko lime/lemons YUMMY! :3
Callmemarmar chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
wow ok where to start...

um well that was a great chapter! And might I say it was a very creative mission... I have to admit I was laughing at the mention of the sex slave thing...

Anyways, I love your characterization in this too! I can see why you were proud of this chapter! Well done!
Callmemarmar chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
aww I like the ending line. Can't wait to read next chapter!
Kise M chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
Hmm...lot's o close contact happin' here. No offense mate but I recognize some of this writing from stories I've read before-hand, but you might just have the same ideas...
Kim Uzumaki chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Awsome. I love the ending. Its so sweet.
Callmemarmar chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
wow... i'm actually glad I read this because it totally refreshed my memory on the land of the sea arc (which I love btw) kk on to the next chapter!
Orochimaru-no-aijin chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I can see why you enjoyed this chapter so much :P

Normally I hate kabuto but you've actually managed to make him quite an interesting, and for some reason likable, character.

Also I think you've been pretty original in the way u introduced oro but you still maintained all the original characters personalities which is prob one of the most important parts of fan fiction

However, as much as I hate to say it, it's still not... perfect.

LoL you probably tired of hearing it from me so often but I just wanted to let you know :)

It's just random words like 'what, did he brainwashed you'

Either way the mistakes are so few and far between that I wouldn't have noticed if I wasnt reading this for the 5th? time :P
Gerkyhen chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Poor Sasuke XD Having to hear his sensei and Anko making love every night can't exactly be a nice experience for him :L

Wittle Sasuke. I like how he's still stoic, but seeing Anko naked made him all flustered. He wouldn't usually run away XD

I like the fact that Anko cares for Sasuke. Because that's what she's like; she can't help caring no matter how the people around her treat her. She's too nice of a woman deep down to let a young boy go.

Anko's started dressing very provocatively though hasn't she? :L Probably all Orochimaru's orders I'll bet XD

Poor poor Sasuke! It nearly broke my heart when he said: 'Mother?'

I like the way you're still treating him as a human. You clearly understand his motives for leaving well and you're not being one of those authors that blame him for everything and cast him in a bad light.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »