Reviews for Morning Glory
Gerkyhen chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Dammit Anko! You're beautiful you fool!

She sounded like me the way she was going on about not being pretty...expect she actually is pretty, whereas I'm...well...not.

Asuma was so sweet though!

D'aw. I enjoyed this chapter a lot; you really captured a feeling of hopelessness within the sex trade- the descriptions of crying girls in the background made it feel depressively real and tragic.

This bit: "This one, however, I wouldn't mind having. Lord Orochimaru will be very pleased if you were to give me this one."

made me go fjbfjkbasfafbosfuibfiofbo!

Also, everyone is VERY in character. Particularly Kabuto, I could imagine everything you wrote in his voice.

"I can't see anything."

"You like stating the obvious, don't you, Miss Mitarashi?"

"Shut up." That made me laugh...even though I hate Kabuto.

I liked reading about Anko fighting, good descriptions and it showed she's a badass _

I really enjoyed this and I'm liking how the story is progressing. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Lots of fun! Love the way you write Kabuto! Asuma's really good, too. I enjoyed the Sea Country arc in this more than the anime because it had more feeling and depth. Anko was too passive in the anime, without the insights into her psyche you gave her. Can't wait for more!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Ugh, I hate the slave trades.

Asuma! You dog you, hitting on Anko...

HOW DARE THEY TOUCH MY ANKO!

Oh Yeah, Kabuto! That means Orochimaru's around somewhere...I bet he's the crime lord...

AHAHHAHA! I love Anko and Kabuto. There like sibilings! Yeah he saved her!

Greatest chapter yet. My heart is still pounding. COME ON! MAKE HASTE!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
HURRAY SHE'S FREE...

or is she?
Ryunn Kazan chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
It's worded perfectly, you must have watched the english dubbed ten times to get it like this!
Kise M chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Not as bad as I thought. Hope you'll switch things around when it comes to the Sea Country Arc.
Gerkyhen chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Gawd; this is making me all nostaligiac. I want to watch the old episodes now :L

Well written again. I like the inclusion of Genma, he seemed sweet and clearly didn't have any nasty motives. So...go Genma!

But I LOVED the bit with Orochimaru in Anko's bedroom. It was sweet how she whispered his name. Very good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow...this was near faultless. Really well written. I enjoyed it :) Now, onto the next chapter.
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Whoo! I was really glad to see Anko read Kakashi the riot act, because he was such an arrogant prat during the Chunin Exams. (It was so hypocritical of him to bitch at Guy for teaching Lee the Hidden Lotus after letting Sasuke fight with the curse mark.) Oh, and I loved Orochimaru's little visit in the night! Can't wait for more!
lala chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
km on put more oroxanko actionn :)
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aww man, I wasn't the first to review this! Oh well. I've enjoyed it so far. On to the next chapter!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
HECK TO THE YEAH!'

Anko and Genma...Ugh...

But hurray for Orochimaru and Anko!

Can't wait for the next one!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011