Reviews for Long Gone
Callie chapter 1 . 1/13
I think my heart just broke.
Kyla Castiella Bakura chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I love that you do fanfiction. I really do!

But this one is sad. The tears threaten to fall! I really love your work.
xftg123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Man, this story was sad...as a thiefshipper fan (and prefering seme marik XD), it broke my heart..and I never expected the stranger to be Bakura. But overall, 5 stars, this story was good and emotional, and I enjoyed the way you transitioned, and the love scenes were hot too.
poppinapathy chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
your stories are always so good! wasn't really expecting that, but im glad i found your ff acc 0:
Mysterious wonderland chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Ouch my feels
Storm chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Oh my RA.. This made me about cry.. I just.. Wow.. The feels.. Poor Marik, Stupid Bakura, you should have told him,you loved him.. But no. But alas, good things come to those who wait, even if it's for a million years.
Angel1234 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Oh god that was amazing * sobs* one of the best thiefshipping fanfics I've ever read, Thankyou LK for all your amazing storys! :'D
DestinyBDamned chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was so good. And so sad. And so true. I just can't believe how well you can delve into these characters and make them so much realer than anything I've ever read. Thank you for allowing me a glimpse into their world. You are an amazing writer, and I wish nothing but the best for you.
Demonflames92 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awww...the ending of this whole thing kinda makes me wanna cry. You're story is so short and sweet that I was surprised at how much it drew me in. (Short stories normally don't hold my attention.) I really liked it and may have to find other works of yours now. :)
orinette chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Damn you and your skills, LK! I'm actually crying...
Seriously, the fact that you are a legitimately great writer of comedy, drama, romance, AND sex just seems unfair. I'd tell you to stop being so awesome, but who am I kidding, I couldn't wish for that in a million years.
... FUCK. *sobs*
kat chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
OMG this i s so sweet i love theifshipping this makes me wanna cry its so sad but super sweet at the same time your a great writter! THANKYOU LITTLEKURIBOH!

GO THEIFSHIPPING!
I.Am.Panda chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wow... everytime.. I dont know how you do it .. this was an amazing piece simply incredible had me crying at the end though but truly enjoyed it thanks so much :)
Pokegirl and Thorn chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
* le having epic nosebleeds and crying at the same time* Wha-wha-wha... SAD. HOT. BEAUTIFUL. WHY CAN'T I FAVORITE THIS MORE?! ;_;
Dragen Lilly chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
strangly sweet
Jaden chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Were you laughing and drinking tea with Satan when you wrote this? Either way it was bloody brilliant!