Reviews for Snap Shots: Learning
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love these.
j9tigger chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
I really like this AU, and love that you are continuing it.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Jane's exactly like her mother now. That's priceless! xD
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
At least they're slowly figuring things out. I can't wait till they finally get together though.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
They're both definitely jealous. Interesting!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Seriously, Janie is exactly like Maura. She even does the whole googlespeak thing. :p
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really hope that Alessandra figures it out soon. :I
dolfins35 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Jane and Maura speculating on when Alessa and Janie may get together if really funny. Jane comparing it to a soap opera and Maura being offended are both perfect reactions for them. Grandkids Jane, really? Channeling Angela much?

I love these snap shot glances into their future. They are thoughtful and fun. I can't wait to see what happens with Alessa and Janie.
dolfins35 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Love that Alessa goes to Jane. Jane's a great mom for being supportive and not trying to solve the problem. And also for telling Alessa that if you wait too long things may not turn out how you wanted them to.

Love that Janie goes to Maura. Janie thinking of Maura more as a parent than as an ME is telling, it shows how much Jane and Maura have brought Janie into their lives. Glad that Janie realized that the relationship with Jackson wasn't for her. Love Maura for allowing Janie to figure this out on her own.
dolfins35 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
The three different reactions to Alessa's news, priceless and perfect.

I'm glad Maura stopped Jane for intervening in the argument, and for letting the girls figure it out on their own. "No, I think we should listen."-perfect parent response.

"But, do you love him?" -good for Alessa, asking the important question. "I think they're as strong as they can be for any man."-that's a heartbreaking answer, simply for the fact that Janie is considering settling for something that wouldn't make her happy. Love that Alessa point blank stated she wouldn't marry Dan. "Does this mean you're not leaving me"-Alessa's feeling are slipping through and Maura and Jane immediately pick up on it.
dolfins35 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I love how like Maura Janie is. Jane wanting to pretend neither girl is having sex-wishful thinking, lol. Love that Jane assumes that Janie knows whether Ally is being safe or not.
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love seeing this aspect of Jane and Maura's relationship, years down the road where they are comfortable in who they are and living their life together. My heart always goes out to Maura when we're reminded of the lack of affection she received from her parents. I'm glad they include Janie in their family. Love that they are speculating on what Alessa is aware of and how sure they are the girls' relationship will work out. Hope they aren't disappointed.
Drumchik chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
LOLOL. I LOVE Jane being entertained like she's watching a soap opera.

And LOLOL. Jane mentioning grandkids. Shades of Angela in Jane? lol
Drumchik chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Oh I'm glad Janie isn't marrying Jackson. Phew. Crisis averted.
Drumchik chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Ally's seeing someone? *jaw drops*

Ooh Ally and Janie are fighting.

LOL I love Jane "No, I think we should listen."

Ally may be whipped, but then again, she IS like Jane.