Reviews for Meadows And Brooms
Great story so far
Arielle Saire chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ah, this is very interesting! I've read the book The Witch of Blackbird Pond, but it has been a number of years. I'm intrigued by this story! You put this up a couple years ago, but I hope you get inspired to continue! :) It's great so far. I like Prudence, she's interesting and I'd like to learn her story. (Thanks for reviewing my story by the way, much appreciated!) :D
PREttYPAIN chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I am in love with the concept you have taken here. Prudence as a Cinderella-type is very fitting and I can't wait to see what you will do with it! Poor Prudence, she will have to live up to her name to survive her mother without her dad there. (

And your writing style is very in tone with the book, all characters are IC as well. Hope to see more soon. -
sc122282 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Please oh please oh PLEASE do more chapters! Oh and I LOVE the story!
ohh chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is very creative and I like it ! Puritans a Cinderella story is genius ! Please write more (:
Iliana11 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Confession: I've never read Witch of Blackbird Pond. But I like your writing, and I like Puritans, and I like Cinderella. So I will read this. This may, in fact, prompt me to read the original. I'm pretty sure we have it in one of our bookcases...

Anyway, I love it so far! I'm excited to see what happens. :) Keep it up! I'm glad you finally posted something!

*scrambles to find the original book*