Reviews for High Anxzombity
Nightshadekiller chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I can't belive I read that! Lol I found it oddly amusing and frightening at the same time!
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
"Dead bodies handled like old Nissan Sentras."

"I swear the sex voodoo that my B's kisses worked over me would have gotten me hard even if I'd been cremated."

"...it was still hard, and I intended to give Bella every creepy, oozing inch of it"

"...waiting for the incredibly unlikely event of a post-mortem fuckfest to pour it into a release so good that it makes you want to build a shrine to your own genitalia"

"When I woke up, the clinging greasiness encircling me told me I was still inside Bella. So naturally, I was surprised to see her sitting across the treehouse, casually reading the Playboy by moonlight"

OMFG I actually love you. Grossed me the fuck out and *still* managed to make me feel a little sad to lose the smelly, squishly, flithy two of them at the end.
amandac3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
NASTY! *shudders* LOL! You are too freaking funny. I loved it. It makes me nostalgic for HA, sigh... Thanks for sharing!
GoreLoverGirl69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I agree that High Anxiety is a great story. Love your silly, twisted mind. This was too funny. I'm impressed that you could throw in a, well sort of, "fart joke" in a zombie story. Kudos to you! Write-on.

Linda
Pomme d'Or chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
hey. i translate h-a in french and i wanna know if i can translate this OS. i really like it loll. i will wait for your answer. haha. this is so great. (sorry : ) )
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
LOVED THIS!
jwsmom chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That. Was. Hysterical. And also epically disgusting. Best, most nauseating similes ever!
punkrose86 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMG that was so damn sick, but i loved it!
brandylion chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
So I left a review on EBT's page, but I wanted to review here too, because this was just awesome. And so f*cking disgusting. But still so hilarious that I'm still laughing.
misyx chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was imaginatively disgusting. Congratulations.
MonaRider chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Its great! Disgusting but GREAT!It took me way to long to finish reading it. But hey I read it twice :D
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
LMFAO! I was seriously snorting while reading this and my kids think I'm crazy! I soo needed this right now. And now I wanna read HA again...
golden49 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
OMG...that was disgusting and hysterical at the same time! I LOL'd through the whole thing. Great job, bb!

Gwenap
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh. My. God.

**hits brain bleach and hits it hard**

(That said, this was funny and well-written. But dude. Dude. Dude. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.)
mtneer05 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I honestly don't know what to say...

UUUUMMMMM, it was very descriptive and I laughed my ass off! I don't know which was funnier, this or the FYW outtake. The whole time I was thinking some stoner was going to find their corpses after all this. :) I have to go cure some nausea now.