Reviews for My Little Pony: The Neigh of Cthulhu
RamblingFox2501 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Is this story cancelled? Please don't let it be so! I'm not a fan of "My Little Pony", but I love this story, and I want to see it through to the very end!
Wow chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
This story is full of win. I could actually see this happening on the show. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Bro-hoof!
Three Rejects chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
So...This is still going on, right? You have a seriously good premise here, but you haven't gone very far with it. When I first read these three chapters together, I thought that they were all just an introduction split into three chapters for asethetic purposes. Reading the dates of the other reviews though reveals that this was started June of last year, which just astounds me. I certainly hope that this isn't the sort of update schedule we can expect for future chapters.

You've got a good story here, but you're doing too little with it too slowly. I just hope chapter four is worth the wait.
Brohoof'd chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
I Love this Story.

Hard.

All night.
when the stars are right chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
ya know, the bit from the very first episode, where "Nightmare Moon will return when the stars are right," that right there is a Mythos reference.

so I'm not at all surprised that someone was thinking along these lines.

also, Pinkie Pie is a mask worn by Nyarlathotep. You know it to be true.
JAtkins chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Wow. Where did you get the idea for this? Sick, but funny.
Endam chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
That was exciting..
Overactive Mind chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Oh my. This is not good...

Not the text itself, of course. Excellent writing and characterization all around, and an excellent sense of the magnified horror the Mythos would inflict on as gentle a world as Equestria. I look forward to more.

(Would this be a bad time to mention that I've recently come to suspect Derpy Hooves is an avatar of Azathoth?)
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
WHAO! TRIXIE ADMITTING she's triggered the end of the world? WHAO!

"FEEL THE MIGHT OF THE SUN!"

HECK YEAH! Go Celestia!
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Thanks for not having Trixie dying instantly or being turned into one of Cthulhu's puppets. Instead she has to face the consequences of her own actions at the hands of her fellow ponies. Rather than having the plot simply brush her aside now that she's served her purpose to get things rolling. Instead she's stuck facing her own choices. And has to turn to the ponies she hates the most for help now.

But you think that there would be DOUBLE SECURITY around a book like that if it couldn't be destroyed.
Review person chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
This is magnificent truly brilliant please write more i wanna see more trixie you write her so well and i wonder why twilight is so worried. (Shipping goggles on) Seriously so well done.
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 3 . 7/13/2011

I TOLD YOU DOG
NamelessHeretic chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Zombie ponies? Cthulhu? TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I have a good feeling about this guys. This will end well for all parties concerned, nobody will lose their sanity points/virginity/limbs/brains/souls.

End sarcasm.

I... think I am in love with your story.