Reviews for Washing Dishes
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This story has been well-thought out. The details are there and Frodo is in-character, as well as Sam. I like how you described the Sam's parents' house and its decorum.

Good work. Mind if I put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback', on this site?

Aria Breuer
allthecolorsoftherainbow chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
that was astonishingly good. It's very well written and you describe everything so well. It really makes the , i love the story, it's very sweet and realistic. It shows how much a friend just being there can help:). I cant believe that this fic has so few reviews. keep writing!
G chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
This is an insightful story in showing how a friend's presence at just being there (such as helping to wash the dishes) can be a great strength in times of grief
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Awww..! That was so good. ) That's our Frodo and Sam. I thought your story was really sweet, and I am thoroughly amazed at how much detail you put into it. Wowee! When I write a story, I always get bored when writing the details, and immediately jump into dialogue. But you take a brush and draw such beautiful pictures! Wow! (coughs, and gets a grip over herself) Um, anyway, great story. Keep up the good work. )
Lady-Willowish chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
wow that was very well written . I really liked it, u should post more I'd love to read some more of it. I can't understand why there aren't more reviews! crazy people! :)
MarigoldG chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
This was a nice little story...very descriptive and not overdone or overly angsty.

I particularly liked the way you described how well cared for the kitchen was even

though it is a room intended to be seen only by the family that lives there, telling

us that a very loving and caring person takes great pains for the family's comfort,

and enjoyment of their home...and then you hit us with the knowledge that this

person is now gone...very well done.. : )
SingeAddams chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
When was this posted? I hate coming across such a fabulous work that has no reviews.

Well, I loved it. I especially liked your descriptive sentences such as 'nerves as jumpy as crickets with the cat after them' and so forth.

Great job!