Reviews for Wall Verse
elospock chapter 24 . 11/23/2013
Such a sweet and perfect story! :)

I needed that! Thank you!
wotumba1 chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
loved it. absolutely perfect. no more words necessary
wotumba1 chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
seems they're getting better in understanding each other...
wotumba1 chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
they really do need to talk...
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
he's definitely never been loved before, poor sylar!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
and all of this just because he doesn't know how to deal with himself... poor sylar
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
what a painful way to get attention...
XJitenshaX chapter 24 . 1/13/2013
Wow, I've been reading non-stop all day. XD It was just impossible to wait any longer. XDD
Loved the story!
Personally, I think they could've had more scenes of Peter and Sylar in his mind. I mean, it was kind of important for the whole story. Sylar didn't want to kill anymore and have someone belive in him and Peter was that person to give him what he desired. So they could've developed their relationship more in the series.
That aside. Again, you fooled me. Here I was, thinking Sylar would be the passive and shy character and then you make Peter all active-passive at the same time.
Totally one of my favourite stories! Loved every second.
My heart clenched when they were apart and suffering from loneliness. :(
loverofgaydragons chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
ijoo! sylar has some pretty deep and depressing issues. at this rate he's never gonna get laid.
Dr. Colleen chapter 24 . 9/7/2012
I just finished your story...and I just wanted to let you know that I think your writing is heart-breakingly beautiful. I really enjoyed how you made their slow evolution of a relationship seem plausible to the series. Your Sylar was wonderfully complex and Peter was so very well written as well.
Thank you for such a treat to read.
Colleen
PS I'm definitely going to investigate what else you've created!
RowWithAChipNPin chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
Oh, that was simply amazing! I love it! Very well done, just like I'd expect from you.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Its interesting how all Sylar's interested in is hooking Peter just for winning the game while Peter is genuinly interested.
Talk Bubble chapter 24 . 4/13/2012
Yaaay! A happy ending! I loved the characterization of the boys in this fanfiction. They were both equally job!
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 24 . 4/6/2012
Aww, what an awesome way to end and awesome story, though it was a bit abrupt. Write On!
IchigoPudding chapter 23 . 3/31/2012