Reviews for Stars
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Hehehe cute
Yulandia chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is great! :)

I like the homesickness explanation and the sad story about Zak. Very well thought out, and it was easy to visualize Jarlaxle's desperate struggle to find the rod of resurrection. I also liked the symmetry with the whisky:

"He loved fighting, Moonshae Whiskey, his children and me." And "From that day, Zaknafein Do'Urden loved only two things, his children and Moonshae Whiskey." Kinda neat how that wraps the memory together from beginning to end. I was really touched by Artemis's words about his friendship afterwards.

It was also nice to see the joke with the constellations. LOL! Nice to see Artemis get one over on Jarlaxle once in a while - especially a good natured one. :)

5 out of 5 Warm Fuzzies :D

Yulz
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
It got really poignant about Zaknafein, and I was all sad and amazed at such an original explanation of how Zaknafein came to be how he was...

...and then you punch me in the face with the joke of the whole scene, and I started laughing hysterically.

This is brilliantly written, fluffy, friendshippy...just what I needed. What I always need from Artemis and Jarlaxle stories.

And on top of that, I get to be pleased and embarrassed, because someone said that what I wrote actually inspired them to write something in return.

Thank you for posting this story.