Reviews for Cat's Cradle
timeflux chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
This is one fanfic that so far has a pretty good plot line! I've read the first version, and while some bits are different it's still ring true. Grammar and spelling wise I'd have to say are good!

I'm also glad that you used the correct spelling names of the YuuYuu's characters. A fav and story alert because I've grown quite curious as to how you'll develop this story.
MutantRancor chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
I feel the need to point out that putting up a chapter a day is all well and good, but some readers don't get a chance to read it the same day it's posted. I, for one, just came across this story today. Therefore, if you have not been getting reviews, it may be, in part, due to your readers not having time to review before your next chapter goes up. The best authors (out of those who update regularly, rather than succumbing to schedule slip and then apparently vanishing) tend to update every one to two weeks, or once a month. That leaves plenty of time for those who want to review to do so.

On the other hand, this story hasn't been updated in some time, and you now have more than one review per chapter...most of which are probably asking when you are going to put up chapter five...

Looking forward to more,

Fan chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
I've always loved your writting
Gothic Lust chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
This is a very interesting story. I believe I read the previous edition you posted, and I have to say that I still love it. Please update again soon. :D
Silver Spirit Fox chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Thank you for a nice detailed and not confusing beyond belief tell me where this was. thanks so much!
Silvergem88 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
It's tremendously hard to believe that Kurama, a notorious demon fox who grew up in the Makai, would ever leave himself vulnerable, without a weapon. That goes totally against the instincts of an old demon. Even if Koenma had forced him to leave his Makai plant seeds behind, and he had conceded, he would have bought and otherwise collected more seeds upon reaching England. A centuries-old fox, brought down by a mere Death Eater? You've got to be kidding me.
Firepaw chapter 4 . 7/13/2011

I followed this thing loosely the first time you picked it up, and wow, there's so much improvement in this one :D

Kurama is kickass. That is all.
Black Shadow Tigress chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
YAY this is so good! I cannot wait till the next chapter!
henxu chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Nice, update soon I want to read more. XD
Black Shadow Tigress chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
WOW... Simply amazing!

I hope Kurama gets his memory back before he does something he'll regret in the future.

Please update!
cosmiccat chapter 4 . 6/6/2011

Really loving the rewrite and thanks for getting chapters out so fast :)

I do find the whole evil Eric thing rather amusing (in a good way).

Though I do wonder if Kurmama and the others would be totally ignorant of magic? What with their psychic powers and all (well genkai, shizuru and kuwabara.)

3 thanks for all the awesome updates :3
reven228 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
I loved the last story, and I am enjoying this one as well, but I have a question. If koruna and the spirit gang was looking fir kurama, wouldn't the other demons who are friends with yusuku join as well? People like Jin, touya, suzaku, shishiwakamaru, riku, and chu! It just seems a little strange for three people to search the entire country of japan! Keep goin and stay golden
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
The wonders of muscle memory. XP *pokes Hiei* :P
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
lol Too bad the longer chapter didn't fit, it would've been more amusing. XP Also, Eric? I must not see Phantom of the Opera references everywhere. I must not get the point. I don't feel like typing it again. XP Hermione's suspicious already, huh? Good for her. :P Update soon please!
MagicalRain chapter 2 . 6/3/2011