Reviews for Tails of Black and Gold
gothicprincess982 chapter 1 . 5/14
Aww love itso cute
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/19
This sounds really interesting.
ShadowImageComics chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Interesting. Like to see another chapter for this was an interesting story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I like it. I also like the idea of Kana being a good bit like Autobot Jazz in the form of a kitsune. It really suits Jazz and both are awesome. XD
Aeronell Shadren chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I absolutely love Kana! And your right, he reminds me so much of Jazz! Can he and Naru get together please?! Its be so aborable! Little, cute, uke Naru cuddled against Kana's chest, protected from the world by his strong arms. I can imagine him being so over protective and loving! And little Naru needs that!
fellow chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I sort of hope that you will continue this.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
this is cool, you should continue it
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Quite an interesting start, I hope that there's some bashing comming down the pipe and some "root" burning.
god of stuff chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hmm, I would really like to see more of this if you ever get the inclination to continue it. Kana is quite likable and I greatly enjoyed oinari-sama.
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
oooh, interesting. I look forward to more of this, and if you're basing Kana off of Autobot Jazz I really don't think that's a problem.
Trinity-Plus chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I really like this story. It was one of the first Naruto-raised-by-foxes stories I've read, back when it came out. I really wish you would have continued it...
tati1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
LOVE it!
Flaremage chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
interesting lesson at the end of the chapter! i hope to see more of 'ruto and kana soon!
mangagirl64 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
i really enjoyed this. i have yet to see such a well thought out addition of spirit/mythical foxes to naruto. i also truly enjoyed the character kana that you created. i wonder what the naruto you created will turn out. if he will be as pretty as kana is. though to tell you the truth what got me reading some of your latest work was going back to one of you stories that i thought was extremely promising. the story hi'i palulukan. but as i already reviewed i can't submit another one to ask if an update may be coming soon (cross my figures and mutter pretty please). well good luck in writing and in life!
jozs001 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Update soon please! I dont know why are there isnt more fic of the anime. I men Our Home's Fox Diety of course. Its awesome!