Reviews for Tails of Black and Gold
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Quite an interesting start, I hope that there's some bashing comming down the pipe and some "root" burning.
god of stuff chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hmm, I would really like to see more of this if you ever get the inclination to continue it. Kana is quite likable and I greatly enjoyed oinari-sama.
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
oooh, interesting. I look forward to more of this, and if you're basing Kana off of Autobot Jazz I really don't think that's a problem.
Trinity-Plus chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I really like this story. It was one of the first Naruto-raised-by-foxes stories I've read, back when it came out. I really wish you would have continued it...
tati1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
LOVE it!
hyperfuzzy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
interesting lesson at the end of the chapter! i hope to see more of 'ruto and kana soon!
mangagirl64 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
i really enjoyed this. i have yet to see such a well thought out addition of spirit/mythical foxes to naruto. i also truly enjoyed the character kana that you created. i wonder what the naruto you created will turn out. if he will be as pretty as kana is. though to tell you the truth what got me reading some of your latest work was going back to one of you stories that i thought was extremely promising. the story hi'i palulukan. but as i already reviewed i can't submit another one to ask if an update may be coming soon (cross my figures and mutter pretty please). well good luck in writing and in life!
jozs001 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Update soon please! I dont know why are there isnt more fic of the anime. I men Our Home's Fox Diety of course. Its awesome!
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Kana is an interesting character,isn't he? The accent is a little difficult to follow until you get use to it... and if you can't image him speaking in your head while you're reading it. If you ever want a giggle, try sticking something like that in one of those speaking script readers. It confounds them.

Just out of curiosity, did you just come up with it on your own or did you get it somewhere off the net? Me, if I want a accent I just cheat and use the Hagridizer.

Keep up the good work. I'm currently reading about half a dozen of your stories, so I'm looking forward to what you'll do with any of them.
grumpy mushroom in the sun chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I quite like this so far, though the only way I can understand what Kana's saying at the moment is saying it aloud as phonetically close as I can attempt to reach while recording it, then playing it back. (...yes, I'm bored out of my skull) For the next chapter, could you please mention what sort of accent Kana is speaking with? It'd be very much appreciated, so that I can check my dialect dictionary thing to not struggle as much. (...and yes, I have an exorbitant amount of time on my hands due to the necessity of my not taking my usual insomnia medication for the rest of the month. Yay for compounded vacation time for health emergencies...and the last statement should be read in the most sarcastic way humanly possible. [functional workaholic])
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Like this story and I hope you update it soon!
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i love it! is lil naru-chan gonna have long hair? cause aint that like the traditional hair style. i hope you post the nxt chapter soon
Skreech chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Likeable, loveable... I LOVE THIS! Is it an OC? Because I really really love him. All flowy and cute speech. And Naruto! SO CUTE and pitiful! So cute... I love stories like this. Never found any I like as much as this though. Love!
typecastwriter45 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
There is a surprisingly little amount of Kitsune stories in this section. Plus I always did dig 'Wagaya no Oinari-Sama'.

Nothing really stands out at me other than you misspelled jinchuuriki in your summary.
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is goood. I Heart Kana! Please Update ASAP!

Hugs & Kitens,