Reviews for Nine Lives Long Can't Outrun a Car
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Swweeeeeeet, adorable and over the top cute! I mean, the combination of Cas and kittens is a 100 per cent guarantee for fun, sweet- and cuteness, but his comparison of the two kittens to the Winchesters - well, no real words for that. Although the kittens seem to me like a mixture of the personalities of the Winchesters with the looks of Cas and Gabe, especially the smaller one with his cream-colored coat.

Peace out, Huntress
Kartoffel-chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
*shields her eyes dramatically* The cute! The cute, it killed me! This was so warm despite the actual theme of the story, so good job!
Vaako chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I would suffer from PTSD if I ever hit something, especially a house pet like a cat or a dog... : My nan hit a pigeon once a cried for two days and was scared to look in her grill, but there was no sign of it. I have spent many hours crying after seeing a cat run over on the highway. Some people are just more empathetic to other creatures pain and plight I guess.
smartcookie913 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
awwww adorable!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This story was beyond adorable! I just loved it when Cas pointed out that the kittens reminded him of Sam and Dean. That, quite literally, made me laugh out loud.

Well done!

-Moki
RorschachBleeder chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
...DAW! 3 Adorable. This is cute. Thank you so much for the present.

(Also, this fic is totally what I would expect from you. Jolly Good.)
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was adorable!
Gypsy chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I'm telling you. Cas and kittens. There is nothing more adorable in the world.
LastBishop chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
SQUEE! This was adorable!