Reviews for Punk On Campus
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hahahahahaha! Brilliant!
lazyslothwho chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Hello! So I know this story is probably a one-time deal, but I absolutely adore it. Seriously. There are just not enough BAMF!Kurt stories, and BAMF!Kurt combined with BAMF!Puck in an environment like Dalton? It makes me grin somewhat triumphantly, like, YES, this is what a power couple looks like.

The scars on Kurt's back made me sad, of course, but you know what? Just the fact that he could live through something that horrible and then show so much growth-"I'm gay, I have a sexy badass boyfriend, I am not going to be paralyzed by fear, you cannot break me"-is one of the biggest soul-soothers. It's actually one of the reasons I love fanfiction so much; when you can feel the defiance practically leap off the page, it reflects in your own personal ideology.

Anyway. Maybe that's going too profound for one-shot story. But anyway, although this was written back in 2011, I am hoping that you would be open to writing a prequel (how did Puck and Kurt get together?), or a sequel (are they still together in ten years?), or maybe a different character perspective (what does Kurt think about Blaine's crush on him?). Puck/Kurt is my favorite glee pairing; unfortunately, well-written Puck/Kurt is just so rare.
BuzBeeMags chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
.This has so much potential ;-; I really want a story about all this... please... please...
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
totally AWESOME!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
loves loves
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
i wanna know their reactions? chapter 2?
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I loved this! I love how Puck's such a BAMF and Kurt's this goody two-shoes and it's just perfect. :)
basicallyeverything chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I am actually in love with this. No joke.

Do you know any other similar stories or could you write a sequel or more chapters?

Thanks
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Smart!Badass!Kurt for the win! Also, I will always be loyal to Puckurt... they were my otp before Klaine was even thought of!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wonderful!
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I can't believe I haven't read this yet, OMG I love it!
Gleek Princess chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I have never had a specific favorite story before, but this one... damn. I just love what you did with the characters and I love smart!badass!kurt like you said and just... god, You're the best. It's a short story and all but i just loved everything you managed to say in it. HUGSSS
krynny chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
love it this is totally cool thanks for writing a wonderful fic. adorable you so rock. puck kurt so badass

hugs and kisses

krynny
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow, I love this :) so much! I adore fics like this! Seeing Puck at Dalton is endgame.
Xanie chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Well, this is certainly a different take on the Kurt-as-a-Warbler thing.

I like it. ;)

I think that this line is the most amazing line ever, by the way: "Should we call Campus Security?" Flint asked quietly, bending down nearly in two so he could whisper in Blaine's – the short hobbit – ear. Blaine deliberated some, his uniquely triangular patches for eyebrows furrowing endearingly.

I never really thought of it that way, but man, Blaine IS a hobbit, isn't he?