Reviews for A Quiet Enigma
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I just saw that this only has a few reviews, and then I realized that somehow I never reviewed when I first read it! Bad me!

Love your writing as always my dear - you make me feel like I'm actually in the 1800's - the dialogue and descriptions feel completely authentic - very few people are capable of writing this type of fic - you are obviously one of them.

Hugs xoxoxo
lynnpepper77 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I read this when it came out in the compilation, I loved it then. Reading it now after reading the second chapter of moorward gave me a whole new perspective:) Love it even more!
6dlb5 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Thanks so much for giving us a peek inside Bellas mind! I do hope she can make an appearance again sometime. I look forward to reading more of Moorward. If only I could read while perched on that mossy rock above the Falmouth cliffs I would have it made!
Cina's chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Loved it. Looking forward to more
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Really, really good. Filled in a few things, clarified a couple, a very nice addition to the story. It's interesting to see both sides and background. They look at things the same way, but their means of achieving are different. Very much compliments to each other. Very possibly seeing a budding romance between Alice and Jasper? She's going back to London and he lives near. Maybe we'll have a double wedding. Brother and sister marrying into the same family by marrying cousins. Very convoluted family tree. Like these people very much.