Reviews for Make Me Clean
Beauty chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
This made me cry, so much. Beautiful.
OneTwoOne chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
This is so sad,yet very sweet and beautiful.. I loved it!
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
This was pretty good

I really liked the way you portrayd Blaine, I've never seen a character like him in another story before, it was refreshing.

I can't really make up my mind about if I liked the ending or not though...It was a sweet message that you don't have to have sex to be in a relationship and love somebody :)

Good job!
ProNerdFighter chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
This is epic. Amazing job, So well written. I love you.
HPJellicleCat chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
*stands and applauds*

What a perfect ending! Honestly, that was beautiful. And upsetting, but really beautiful. And the end was so sweet. I loved it. :)
Faith Valconbridge chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
this was beautiful!
vomit-klainbows chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
Wow. FANTASTIC story! It was painful to read at times, but that didn't make it any less enjoyable. The ending is slightly confusing, and I was a little disappointed that Blaine didn't ever seem to get over his fear of sex, but it was still a great read! Thanks for writing!
boldpens chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
I'm so happy that Blaine finally talked to Kurt and that he was so much better at the end. Great story.
perchance to wake chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
That was beautiful. A fabulous end. I'm glad that Kurt finally knows what's going on, and I'm glad Blaine knows that Kurt honestly does love him, no matter what. It was very sweet.

Kind of want to murder Dan. He's lucky he's fictional -_-

K
Justin chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
I *LOVE* this ending. Amazing.
StoryofGreen chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
This was phenomenal!
MrsHoffenFeffer chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Can I hug you? Because I love this story so darn much. Amazing. Congratulations!
YaDiva chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Nice ending. Love the tie in to the show. Great job!
jememj chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Perfect ending!Thank you so very much for everything!
matchbookjealousy chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
awww! this is so sweet! kurt is so good to him! i love this!

update again soon, yu yu! can't wait to see what happens next! *hugs kurt and blaine tight*