Reviews for Triquetra
leylinjan chapter 6 . 1/14
great story - I love it :)
Waiting ON a wish chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
please continue this story.
it is so amazing that i think i must have read it eight times within the last month... i really wish i could write as well, but as i can't i humbly beg that you continue this work of art.
BrookeLea97 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
The last sentence of the first chapter had dying of laughter! It was perfect... I'll admit I have a secret love of Santana being called Satan and acting like Satan in defense of Kurt. It's like my favorite plot ever :D
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
Have you abandoned this story? If so... Is it up for adoption? Because I love this story soooooo much and I'd love to finish it. But if you're not comfortable with that and feel that it should remain how it is, then that's totally cool. I just want to let you know that I love your writing and this story!

If you're ok with me finishing this story then you can contact me at

I write on AO3 and my account name is keykiyoshi7443
IridescentStars chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
I really need to see Burt's reaction to all of this. Even more I want to see how Santana, Kurt, and Sam develop both as a trio and as individual people.
MarissaTodd chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
I think the correct term for Santana is homoromantic bisexual.
Ana20011 chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
This is one of the most amazing fics I've ever read! I love this so much! Please continue!
MarissaTodd chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
This is one of the best stories I've read for this fandom! Are you planning to continue, or have you abandoned this?
yngoldfogee chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
I love this as much as I did on the first reading, and even though it's been over three years since this update I like to check on the story occasionally to see if it's been updated and will continue to do so, and hope that one day you can find your way back to this one.

Actually, I am one reader who did read your profile and loved how up-front you are about everything.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
can you update this soon
Brittdantana luv chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
One of the best things in all of your stories that I've read is how accepting and respectful Santana is of Brittany's relationship with Artie. I'm really not a big Bartie fan usually, but having Santana see them in a calm and rational way actually makes them kind of cute. It's a wonderfully executed and well thought out change from the bitter Santana that is normally seen in fanfics.

I never thought I would be in to Samkurtana, but your wonderful writing has sold me on this cracky pairing. In fact, your writing is some of the least cracky I've ever read about a crack pairing.

I would love to see you updated some of your old stories with this pairing that seem to have been abandoned.
Megachrisfan chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
I know this probably wont be updated but following it anyways as it is awesome.
The Bearer Of Secrets chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
This is literally the best thing ever and I wish you would update. D:
FanofalmostEVERYTHING chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
Please don't abandon this story. I can tell you put a lot of effort and time into each chapter, so take your time but please come back to this journey.
xCaellachx chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
The last bit really hit hard with me. I can relate in a painful way.