Reviews for Triquetra
can you update this soon
Brittdantana luv chapter 2 . 3/25
One of the best things in all of your stories that I've read is how accepting and respectful Santana is of Brittany's relationship with Artie. I'm really not a big Bartie fan usually, but having Santana see them in a calm and rational way actually makes them kind of cute. It's a wonderfully executed and well thought out change from the bitter Santana that is normally seen in fanfics.

I never thought I would be in to Samkurtana, but your wonderful writing has sold me on this cracky pairing. In fact, your writing is some of the least cracky I've ever read about a crack pairing.

I would love to see you updated some of your old stories with this pairing that seem to have been abandoned.
Megachrisfan chapter 6 . 2/20
I know this probably wont be updated but following it anyways as it is awesome.
The Bearer Of Secrets chapter 6 . 2/14
This is literally the best thing ever and I wish you would update. D:
FanofalmostEVERYTHING chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
Please don't abandon this story. I can tell you put a lot of effort and time into each chapter, so take your time but please come back to this journey.
xCaellachx chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
The last bit really hit hard with me. I can relate in a painful way.
xCaellachx chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
The last sentence couldn't have been more perfect. You have a great way of hooking your readers in and make them excited for the next chapter. Great job. Oh and I'm a huge fan of your writing style. Completely entertaining!
Famingo chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I just finished reading this and had to tell you how wonderful this is! I thought I'd read all of your Glee stories but must have missed this one somehow. I love seeing the progression of the personal epiphanies Kurt, Santana and Sam are making and I can't tell you how much I loved seeing Santana tell off everyone, including Papa Hummel. You have the perfect voice for strong!Kurt and I just can't get enough. I'd love to see more of this if you happen to get inspired again.
Puri-Poke chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
I love this. it's amazing
patricia.remacova chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
aww please continue this if you can... anyway is Blaine his boyfriend or isnĀ§t there was said he is but then there was some indications he isn't, and then in Glee they weren't boyfriends on Berry's party yet, I am confused, If he was his boyfriend he would not kiss her so I am just asuming Kurt kind of thought they were boyfriends but it seems foolish... I just simply don't know... but okay they are not boyfriends
and I really like this friendship, it's been 37000 words and I would like to see more than just thoughts, maybe some actions, face to face drama... just please come back and continue I am begging you :D I am a big Klainer, but I like this
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
:DDDDDDDDDD Genesis :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Satan :DDDDDDDDDDDDD Jesus Christ dude I think I love you :D Kurt and Sam? Wanky!
lltulgestke chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
This is an amazing story and I hope you continue it. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your work. I hope you know how much of an amazing author you are.
StarBrightstate chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Oh my goodness. I just stumbled upon this story and have been blown away by it. I can see that it hasn't been updated for a whole, but I sincerely hope that additional chapters may still be added. This is a heart wrenching story and I would love to see how it plays out.
Ms.Mad.Hatter.Hightopp chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
I hope you're not abandoning this story. It is quite good.
kingsholto chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Amazing first chapter. I have high hopes for this fic.