Reviews for O' Death
ShadowThief126 chapter 1 . 6/27
I can’t wait to see where this story goes. I also can’t wait wait for Harry to win over Dean. Please update soon.
shunshu chapter 5 . 6/26
hola! muy buena me encanto la historia espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
917brat chapter 5 . 6/5
This is honestly a wonderful story that I really love how it is playing out. At the same time I am highly curious as to just what you are going to have happen next. So please keep the amazing work up and update again soon.
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 5 . 4/15
Pretty please update soon..
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 4/5
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
samantha1987 chapter 5 . 3/10
U ever going to finish this
malita23 chapter 5 . 2/15
can u plz update when u can
wildtrance chapter 5 . 12/21/2017
... soul bond with Harry?
Poor Ginny...
Smart Dean.
BAMF Harry coming through. Move your stupid butts.
Illucia chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Interesting but it felt a bit flat. I mean this is a whole another story, Harry betrayed and in Azkaban and if he leaves now, that just has all sorts of open questions and bigger plot in Britain. Why not start it with Harry coming from a seat of power?
Codename-SN chapter 5 . 9/1/2017
Oh bloody hell. I must applaud you as most of the crossover fics including Harry integration in the hunting seem to forget how fucking neat magic can be sometimes. Really well done! Though i hope the magic and hunter world don't mix, much. I mean it would be okay, sending letters and stuff but I'm not too sure about the visiting thing. Well, I'm sure you'd have more idea about that. Also, congrats I guess. Be safe and well.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
Oh no... I hope Ginny isn't thrown in here.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
FREAKING BRILLIANT I LOVE THIS
Z chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
Yasssssss
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 5 . 2/22/2017
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
JadeSpeedster17 chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
I hope your doing okay with everything going on. I know what it's like to have the world weighting down on you.

As for the story I love it, and I can't want to see what happens next.