Reviews for It's Not Always Black and White: The Musical
Luktopius chapter 3 . 8/8
OOOOOOOH! So this is in Axel's universe. Hmmmmm
Daniel1122 chapter 5 . 6/6
RIGHT WHEN I STARTED READING U IT WAS ONLY 3 WEEKS SINCE U UPDATE THEN IT TURNED INTO 3 YEARS WHY DID U LEAVE US
jordanlink7856 chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
This is probably the best the best thing ever Pokémon wise, we need more musicals.
Daniel1122 chapter 31 . 3/26/2016
Ive waited for an updae for years and i remember when the last update was 1 week ago... the days i had hope :/
Rawr chapter 32 . 10/19/2015
It's been a year and I still check in every now and then. I don't know whether that should be considered pure loyalty, or just plain sad.

This is still my favorite story on the site and I would love to see it finished. Of course you've probably moved on to other, more important, things in life.

If you can't finish the story, can you at least post a summary of how it would have gone? I'd be satisfied with that.

Hope I hear from you again. Bye.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/9/2015
Please, continue this is so AWESOME I really want to know what happens next.

Keep up the good work ;)
noone's nobody chapter 22 . 6/2/2015
i wish all that death would happen around me (i hate my family)
noone's nobody chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
two things to say one yuki seems alot like an insane version of me (except the purple eyes which i wish i had) and you've found the perfect mix of comedy and emotions to make this story seem perfect to me
noone's nobody chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
so far this is one of two uncompleted fanfics i consider perfect
Daniel1122 chapter 32 . 5/8/2015
pls updaterino?
Knight Flamma chapter 32 . 4/10/2015
Dude I know your alive, cmon UPDATE. I CANT CONTROL THE HYPPEE.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/12/2015
Lucan! It's Lucan! Holy Miltanks! He's a Raichu now! This is after WIB:ATOLB! I'm gonna point out more obvious amazing stuff!
Heh, jokes aside you're doing great. Even if this is about a year late(or something...I dunno) you deserve more reviews. Hehe
Oh wow. Team plasma sure is rough...
They also seem to be a little too outnumbered. Could there be a sage? Gheitsis(however you spell his name. I forgot :I)? Dare I say N?
You sure do write one great story. *Thumbs up*
What's going to happen next?
Rawr chapter 32 . 2/24/2015
Hey, how's it going?

It's been a few months again so I decided to check in. You still working on part two for this section? It'd kinda suck if you just left the story at half-way through a two part chapter. Of course I waited longer for last chapter, it still feels like it's been forever. I really miss Black and Tony...

Well, I hope I get to see you again! Bye!
Gaming Fox chapter 32 . 2/2/2015
First off I have no idea if you're still working on this story? If not that stinks. If you're are then I can't wait to read more!My favorite characterso far is Iva with that 'look'... I got a lot of theories coming out of this chapter! Who is this friend in high places is it Looker or some one else... also Amber was adopted by her 'Mom' I think that's why Samarrot was willing to let her go because her first child was...I have no idea but it can't be good the scolchop attest to that. Also do you think we will be seeing any of Venssa not Nessy Venssa the annoying one you know the one from your last book. Anywise I really enjoy reading your books and you're doing a great Job!
321minecrafter chapter 1 . 1/30/2015